These Air Fried Oreos are only three ingredients, and so easy to make. They’re wrapped in crescent roll dough, and air fried to golden perfection. They’re so sweet, with a soft inside, crispy outside – and totally reminiscent of the popular fair dessert.
Deep Fried Oreos are a classic food to get at the fair, Oreos dipped in a sweet batter and deep fried in hot oil so they’re crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Air fried Oreos are wrapped in crescent roll dough, then air fried, so they’re crispy outside and soft on the inside but with a lot less calories, less mess, and less time. Win, win.
Of course they’re a little different than deep fried Oreos from the fair, but they’re so delicious with their crispy edges, soft middles, and sweet tastiness!
I shared these on Instagram a couple weeks ago, and got a resounding YES, that I should share them here too. Well, here you go! I promise you won’t regret making these.
They taste like an Oreo donut, and who can say no to that?! Especially when they’re ready to eat in less than 15 minutes, from start to finish!
Ingredients needed to make Air Fried Oreos:
- Crescent Roll Dough
- Powdered Sugar
How to make Air Fried Oreos?
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Open up your can of crescent dough (I like to use the Crescent Roll Sheets, so I don’t have to pinch the triangle edges together, but if you can’t find those, just pinch the perforated parts together) and cut the dough into 8 squares.
Lay one Oreo on each square, then wrap the Oreos up, wrapping the corners of the dough onto each other, and pinching the edges together to seal them as needed.
Coat your air fryer basket lightly with coconut oil.
Place the balls into the air fryer, just four at a time to give them plenty of space for the air to flow around them. Air Fry the Oreos for 5 to 6 minutes, until they are lightly golden brown on the outside.
Remove them from the air fryer, dust them lightly with powdered sugar (I recommend using a sifter to give the powdered sugar a really nice even look) and dig in!
Tips for Making Air Fried Oreos:
- These are best served hot straight from the air fryer. They will potentially stay good in a covered container for a few days, but they will taste more like a stuffed crescent roll (which they are 😉 ) than a fried Oreo. You can try reheating them- I recommend reheating them in the air fryer for a couple minutes, though they won’t be as good as the first time.
- Try making these with different flavors of Oreos! How good would it be with Peanut Butter Oreos, Mint, Double Chocolate, Golden Oreos, you name it!
- If you don’t have an air fryer you can also make these in your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It will take about 12 minutes to make them in the oven.
This “fried” Oreos recipe only uses a few Oreos, so you may need some ideas to use up your leftover cookies. That is if you’re not just dipping them in milk and eating them up, or keeping them on hand to make more of these yummy treats.
I also like drizzling a little caramel and chocolate sauce on mine, though it does make it less of a hand held treat, and more of a plate and fork treat. You choose!
Ways to use leftover Oreos:
- Use them for a cookie pie crust, like in our Peanut Butter Pie, or No Bake Cheesecake
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Oreo Balls
- Chocolate Covered Oreos
- Cookie Dough Stuffed Oreos
These Air Fried Oreos are such a tasty, and easy treat. You can have the great taste of deep fried Oreos at home now, all year long, without even going to the fair!
With these crunchy exterior, soft interior, sweet wrapped Oreos. The recipe is almost dangerous because it’s so easy!
More Air Fried Dessert Recipes?
- Air Fried Donuts
- Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies on BellyFull
- Air Fryer Pizookie on Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts on The Recipe Critic
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Air Fried Oreos
- 8 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheets
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Open the crescent roll dough and lay out the dough. (If you're using regular crescent rolls, pinch the seems together as needed).
- Cut the dough into 8 squares.
- Place the Oreos onto each of the squares, and bring the corners together, and pinch the seams as needed to cover the Oreo completely in the dough.
- Spray the air fryer basket with coconut oil, or lightly coat with olive oil.
- Place the covered Oreos in the basket and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, until they are lightly golden and hot throughout.
- Remove from the air fryer and dust lightly with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy hot!