Halloween pretzels are fun and spooky chocolate covered pretzels, topped with sprinkles, candy corn, candy eyes and more to make them a perfect treat for Halloween time!
Chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite treats. Actually anything covered in chocolate really. These chocolate covered Halloween pretzels are my new favorite Halloween treat, because they’re delicious, easy to make and adults and kids love them.
These Halloween pretzels are so fun because you can decorate them however you want. You can decorate them with candy eyes, candy corn, orange, or green melts, or sprinkles. Turn one into a mummy with white chocolate drizzle and candy eyes, or make one into “Frankenstein”.
You only need a few ingredients to make these, and then you can go crazy decorating the pretzels to your hearts content.
These pretzels are the perfect combination of salty and sweet and so fun for a party, or just a cute snack for you to enjoy with your kids.
- 1 cup white chocolate chips/vanilla candy melts
- 1 cup chocolate chips/chocolate candy melts
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- Sprinkles orange, purple, green, or black
- Candy Eyes
- Candy Corn
- green candy melts
- orange candy melts
- Line a pan with parchment sheet.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and chocolate chips in 30 second intervals in a tall bowl/mug, stirring after each, until the chocolate is smooth.
- Take one pretzel rod and dip it into the chocolate. Use a spoon to to add additional chocolate to the pretzel stick to coat it about half way, or two thirds to the bottom.
- Top pretzels with sprinkles, candy eyes, candy corn, or drizzle with orange or green candy melts.
- Allow to set and enjoy.
To make the Frankenstein Pretzels:
- Coat pretzels in green candy melts.
- Place two candy eyes a little ways down near the top.
- Allow green to harden.
- Dip top in milk chocolate for "hair".
- Sprinkle with brown/chocolate pretzels.
- Draw a mouth below the eyes with the chocolate using a small bag or toothpick.
To make the Mummy Pretzels:
- Dip pretzel rods in white chocolate.
- Place two candy eyes near the top.
- Allow white chocolate to harden.
- Drizzle additional white chocolate over the top of the pretzel in a mummy like fashion.
I made these cute Halloween Pretzels as part of the 30 days of Halloween on Cupcake Diaries! This is one of my favorite series and I have been so glad to participate for the last 4 years! If you don’t remember, the last few years I made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, halloween cookies and cream fudge, , and ghost brownies!
Be sure to check out all the other amazing recipes other bloggers have made as part of the series!
Be sure to check out some more of our Halloween favorites!
- Candy Corn Pretzel Treats
- Frankenstein Brownies
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Ghost Brownies
- Halloween Cookies and Cream Fudge