These monster rice krispie treats are the such a cute and festive Halloween treat! Made with only 3 ingredients these Halloween rice krispie treats are so easy to make, and great for kids who love to help in the kitchen!
I’m not lying when I say these monster rice krispie treats couldn’t be any easier to make. You can start them with homemade rice krispie treats, to make them extra gooey and delicious, but when you’re in a pinch and want to make these creepy treats in only a few minutes and with only three ingredients then you can use store bought rice krispie treats, the snack size are the perfect size too!
I’m not sure if September is too early to be sharing Halloween treats, but we’re gonna roll with it. And I actually made these for the first time back in August in an effort to get ahead for the holiday season!
These monster rice krispie treats are so fun and easy to eat when they’re put on sticks. Plus it makes them even easier to dip them into the colored candy melts as well. You can choose whatever colors you want for these cute treats. I chose 4 colors, purple, sky blue, orange and yellowish green. (Lavender, blue, orange, vibrant green were the names of the candy melts, I got the Wilton brand.)
If you don’t want to make these for Halloween, they’d be darling for a monster themed birthday party. And I know my kids would love them any day though 😉
These monster rice krispie treats are seriously the easiest treats, with only Rice Krispie Treats, candy melts, and candy eyes.
Looking for more cute Halloween treats to make this fall:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Monster Rice Krispie Treats
- 16 Snack Sized Rice Krispie Treats
- 16 lollipop sticks
- 2 cups candy melts (I used about 1 cup of each color, and had enough to dip about 6-8 of each color)
- candy eyes (big and small)
- Unwrap your Rice Krispie Treats, or prepare your own homemade.
- Add the lollipop sticks to the bottom of the treats.
- Melt candy melts according to the package directions.
- Dip the tops of the treats into the melted candy and place them onto parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Place candy eyes onto the treats in whatever order you'd like. (Cyclops, Three eyed, 4 eyed, 5 eyed monsters, however you like them)
- Allow to set for about 20 minutes till candy coating is totally set and hardened.