Coconut almond granola is a delicious sweet, crunchy granola, bursting full of flavor. Its perfect with milk, fruit, or yogurt, or delicious plain for a quick breakfast or snack!
I love granola! Its so crunchy and tasty and perfect for breakfast or a snack. I love it with milk like a bowl of cereal, over yogurt, and I love it both ways with chopped up fruit on top. Its so good though I could just eat it by the handful plain too. This coconut almond granola is the perfect way to have it!
I love that homemade granola is so easy to make and so customizable. You can make it plain, or add in your favorite dried fruits, nuts, chocolate chips, etc. This coconut almond granola has just that, granola with coconut and almonds mixed in. You’ll also add some coconut oil, and a dash of almond extract too.
You only need 9 ingredients to make this granola. You’ll need oats, chopped almonds, and shredded coconut. Then for your wet ingredients you’ll need brown sugar, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, almond extract, and a dash of salt. You’ll pour it over the granola to make it sticky, and crunchy, and as it bakes up that’s how you’ll get the nice big clusters of granola throughout.
Its delicious, crunchy, flavorful goodness that is so much better than store bought!
Coconut Almond Granola
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine the brown sugar, honey, coconut oil, vanilla and almond extract, and salt in a small bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Dump oats, almonds and coconut in a large bowl.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over the oats and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture over a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (best if there is a lip).
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring half way in between.
- Remove from oven and spread out thinly over parchment on counter top and allow to cool.
- Break apart into pieces.
- Store in a ziplock bag or airtight container for about 2 weeks.
- Enjoy plain, over yogurt, with fruit, or milk.