These cookies and cream cookies are packed full of chocolatey crushed Oreos and creamy white chocolate chips, all together in these delicious cookies and cream cookies.
Oreo cookies are one of our favorite treats (and one of America’s favorite cookies), then combine them with chocolate chip cookies and you’ve got a match made in heaven. These cookies and cream cookies are so delicious, with crunchy Oreo pieces and creamy white chocolate pieces in every bite.
These cookies and cream cookies are soft in the middle with chewy edges, and they’re cookie perfection. Like a cookies and cream chocolate bar but in delicious cookie form.
I love the creaminess of the white chocolate in these cookies, it pairs so deliciously with the chocolate Oreos, but if you don’t like white chocolate you can make these cookies with regular milk, semi sweet, or dark chocolate chips instead.
You can also use a variety of Oreo flavors, think of how yummy mint Oreos, or peanut butter Oreos would be!
For this recipe we use one batch of our favorite chocolate chip cookie dough, mixed in with a bunch of chopped Oreo cookies, and white chocolate chips.
How to make Cookies and Cream Cookies?
You’ll start off by chopping up your Oreo cookies into small pieces. You can chop them up with a knife, or put them in a ziplock bag and hammer them with a mallet or rolling pin. You don’t want the pieces too small because you want to enjoy biting into them when you’re eating your cookies. Set them aside in a bowl.
Then in a large mixing bowl cream together your butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix for a couple minutes till the mixture is light and creamy and smooth, to help your sugars dissolve in the batter.
Then fold in about 90% of your chopped Oreo pieces, and most of your white chocolate chips, reserving maybe 1/4 cup of each to put on top of your cookies before baking. This makes your cookies look extra nice 😉
Scoop the cookie dough into 2 TBS sized balls, and place them onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone liner for easy clean up (or a nonstick cookie sheet, or nonstick spray will work).
Bake the cookies for about 9-11 minutes (mine took 10) until the edges start to turn golden brown and the tops are set. Remove from the oven and let the cookies set on the tray for a few minutes as the cookies keep baking a bit while they’re on the tray, then remove to a cooling rack and enjoy!
These cookies are especially delicious served warm with a cold glass of milk, and are best enjoyed within the first couple days. If you don’t eat them all right away you should store them in an airtight container. They should stay good for 4-5 days
You can also freeze these cookies after baking, let them cool completely then place them into freezer safe ziplock bags, or vacuum seal bags and remove as much air as you can by squeezing it out or with a vacuum sealer. They will stay good in the freezer for about 4 months. Thaw them on the counter till they come to room temperature.
You can also roll the cookie dough into balls, then flash freeze them by placing the dough on a cookie sheet then freeze for about 1 hour. Then remove the balls and place them into a ziplock bag and freeze. Bake the cookies as normal, adding 2 or 3 minutes as necessary.
Everyone will love these delicious cookies and cream cookies!
Looking for more recipes with Oreos?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Cookies and Cream Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 15 Oreos
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Chop your Oreos into small pieces by cutting them up with a knife, or placing them in a ziplock bag and hammering them into pieces. Set them aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars until smooth, and light, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- (If the dough is too stick add in more flour, 1 TBS at a time)
- Fold the chopped Oreo pieces and white chocolate chips into batter. (Reserving about 1/4 cup of each to place on top of the cookie balls for looks if desired.)
- Scoop the cookie dough into large 2 TBS sized cookie balls onto an baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies for 9 to 11 minutes until they start to turn golden brown on the sides, and the tops are set
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the cookies sit on the pan for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely, or enjoy warm.