Reindeer Oreo Balls are such a cute and fun Christmas treat. Oreo truffles dipped in chocolate and made to look like Reindeer!
Oreo balls are the perfect Christmas treat because they only require 3 ingredient, along with being very simple no bake treats that anyone can make! They’re perfect for you to make for a Christmas party that you’re holding or attending. Or great to package up and take to your neighbors as a holiday gift.
Another great thing about Oreo balls is that they are so simple to dress up and make cute. This time I decided to make some of my oreo truffles into reindeer by adding just a couple ingredients for decoration.
The possibilities are endless, especially for the holidays. You could make them into cute reindeer like these, or into Christmas ornaments, or snowmen, or Santa Claus. Or you can just top them with your favorite red, white and green Christmassy sprinkles.
How to make Oreo Cookie Balls?
All you need to make Oreo balls is Oreo cookies, cream cheese, and chocolate. You’ll blend up the Oreo cookies into a fine crumb and mix it with cream cheese. It becomes a soft dough, that kind of has the texture of cookie dough. You will roll the mixture into little balls and dip into chocolate.
To make these reindeer Oreo balls, you’ll also need pretzels, candy eyes, and some colored chocolate candies. You could use sixlets, m&ms, or any other chocolate candies that you can find. I like making some of the Reindeer with brown and black noses, and a few of them with red Rudolph noses as well.
After you make the balls and dip them in chocolate you’ll press the two candy eyes into the front of the ball. Add a red, or black, or brown chocolate candy below the eyes for the reindeer’s nose.
Looking for more Reindeer Treats?
- Reindeer Cookies
- Reindeer Chow on This Silly Girl’s Kitchen
- Swiss Roll Reindeer Pops on the 36th Avenue
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies on Baking Beauty
- Cinnamon Roll Reindeer on The Pinning Mama
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Reindeer Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 36 Oreo cookies
- 4 4 oz packages semi-sweet baking chocolate (melted)
- 40 mini pretzels
- 40 red, brown, or black sixlets (or m&ms or any colored chocolate candy)
- 80 candy eyes
- Crush oreos into a fine crumb in a blender or a food processor.
- Mix together your cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended and a soft dough is formed.
- Shape your mixture into 40 1in balls.
- Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Break your pretzels in half and get your candy eyes and noses ready for the reindeer.
- Carefully dip balls in melted chocolate and place in a single layer on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silicone liner.
- Press one half of a pretzel onto each side of the Oreo ball to make the antlers.
- Place 2 candy eyes and 1 candy nose on each OREO ball.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
These Reindeer Oreo Balls were first posted on December 1, 2014. Photos updated on December 10, 2018.
**These reindeer oreo cookie balls were made in partnership with Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls #CollectiveBias