Frankenstein S’mores Pops are adorable and delicious Halloween treats that are made to look like Frankenstein’s monster.
These Frankenstein S’mores pops are a combination of two of my favorite things! I’m obsessed with s’mores everything and I’ve recently decided that Frankenstein is my favorite Halloween thing, at least for decorating treats. I’ve got these super fun Frankenstein brownies you should try too.
These “pops” are made on popsicle sticks to make the decorating super easy as you dip them into the candy melts. You can use green candy melts and brown candy melts, or chocolate for the brown.
The middle is made of gooey marshmallow creme surrounded by 2 graham crackers and dipped in candy melts and chocolate. Just like a s’more, but way cuter!
For these treats you’ll start with two graham cracker halfs (or 1 full cookie sheet) and then spread a generous helping of marshmallow creme over 1 cracker. Stick the stick halfway through and then cover with the 2nd graham cracker piece. Freeze them up, and you’ll dip them into melted green candy melts. Place the googly eyes and then candy melts harden pretty quickly, so after you’ll dip the top bit with melted chocolate (or brown candy melts) and if you want to decorate with chocolate sprinkles. Draw the mouth on with melted chocolate or a black ready made icing. Let them set in the fridge and voila.
They are perfect for a fun treat, or they would be great for a Halloween party!
Frankenstein S'mores Pops
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 12-16 graham crackers (halved)
- 12-16 wooden craft sticks
- 1 1/2 cups green candy melts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 24-32 googley candy eyes
- 12-16 pretzel rods
- Spread marshmallow creme over 1 half of your graham cracker.
- Place your wooden craft stick halfway up into the marshmallow creme and top with the second graham cracker half.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or waxed paper and place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the green candy melts in a medium sized bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals stirring after each till smooth.
- Dip graham cracker sandwiches in the candy melts, and use a spoon to make sure to cover the sandwiches completely.
- Add 2 googley eggs to each.
- Cut 2 ends off of pretzel sticks and stick into the side of the monster.
- Allow candy melts to harden completely. Place in the fridge to set quicker.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals stirring after each until smooth.
- Dip top 1/2 inch or so off the monster into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chocolate/brown sprinkles if desired (for hair)
- Put extra chocolate into a baggy and cut tip. Carefully draw monster mouth.
- Place back on parchment papered pan and place in the fridge to set completely.
- Pull out a couple minutes before serving and enjoy.