S’mores pops have the same great taste of s’mores, but on a stick – with gooey marshmallow and crunchy graham crackers all dipped in chocolate!
Love s’mores, but want them all year long? These s’mores pops have the same great taste without the campfire. Of course they can be enjoyed in the summer, and even taken on a camping trip, but you can also enjoy them inside your own home!
These pops are made by stuffing marshmallow creme in the middle of two graham crackers and then dipping them in chocolate.
Food is so much funner to eat when it’s served on a stick, right?
And you can decorate the top of the chocolate however you’d like. Some things I like decorating mine with are:
- crushed up graham crackers (and mini marshmallows too!)
- white chocolate
- mini m&ms
- shredded coconut
- mini chocolate chips
Looking for more smores recipes?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 12-16 graham crackers (halved)
- 12-16 wooden craft sticks/ sucker sticks
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- Spread marshmallow creme over 1 half of your graham cracker.
- Place your wooden craft stick halfway up into the marshmallow creme and top with the second graham cracker half.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or waxed paper and place in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a medium sized bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted.
- Dip graham cracker sandwiches in the chocolate, and use a spoon to make sure to cover the sandwiches completely.
- Place back on the prepared baking pan and decorate however you'd like.
- Place in the fridge for the chocolate to set.
- Pull out a couple minutes before serving.