These s’mores pops have the same great flavors of s’mores, but enjoyed on a stick! With gooey marshmallow and crunchy graham crackers all dipped in chocolate. You can also decorate these s’mores pops to be so cute!
I love s’mores, and I want the flavor of s’mores all year long! From s’mores Hershey kiss cookies, to s’mores brownies, s’mores popcorn balls, and s’mores ice cream – you can tell I love these flavors!
These s’mores pops have the same great taste of s’mores without the campfire. Of course these delicious pops can be enjoyed all year long, including the summer. And you can even take them camping if you want to make your s’mores at home instead of roasting marshmallows over the fire. Or you can enjoy them from the comfort of your own home.
How to make s’mores pops?
Break all your graham crackers in half ,then lay half of the graham cracker pieces out on a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
Spread marshmallow cream over the top of the graham cracker halves. Place your wooden craft stick onto the marshmallow cream, about half way up. Then place the second half of the graham cracker on top of the marshmallow cream.
Place the cookie sheet in to the freezer for about 10 minutes.
Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a medium sized bowl, by microwaving in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until you can stir it smooth.
Dip the graham cracker sandwiches into the chocolate, holding them with the stick, and using a spoon to make sure to cover the graham crackers completely with the chocolate. Place them back onto the prepared cookie sheet. Then decorate them however you want, by decorating with sprinkles, dehydrated marshmallows, etc.
Place them in the fridge for the chocolate to harden completely. Enjoy whenever you’re ready!
How to decorate s’mores pops?
- crushed up graham crackers (and mini marshmallows too!)
- white chocolate
- mini m&ms
- shredded coconut
- mini chocolate chips
These s’more pops are so tasty, with the perfect combination of graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate. So delicious! Food is so much funner to eat when it’s served on a stick, right?
Looking for more smores recipes?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Email
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 16 graham crackers (halved)
- 16 wooden craft sticks/ sucker sticks
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the graham crackers in half down the middle, and place half of them onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Spread marshmallow creme over the graham crackers on the pan. Then place the wooden craft stick halfway up into the marshmallow creme and top with the second graham cracker half.
- Place the pan in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a medium sized bowl, and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each until you can stir it smooth.
- Dip the graham cracker sandwiches into the chocolate, by holding the popsicle stick. And use a spoon to make sure to cover the graham crackers completely in chocolate.
- Place them back onto the prepared cookie sheet. Then place the pan in the fridge for the chocolate to set.
- Enjoy the pops whenever they are ready, just pull them out of the fridge 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Can you make these ahead and jerk in freezer and just pull out days later?
I’m not sure how well they’d thaw as I haven’t tried it, sorry! Let me know if you try it.
Hi! My nephew is allergic to eggs so I can’t use Fluff… think I could melt marshmallows and spread that? Thinking I may make my own with gelatin instead of egg whites… thoughts? Thank you
I’m not sure if melted marshmallows would spread enough, but I think you could definitely use a homemade marshmallow fluff!