This Mexican Street Corn Dip is like traditional Mexican street corn made into the best dip. Its a delicious combination of sweet corn, cotija cheese, cilantro, and more and perfect paired with tortilla chips, or eaten on its own!
This Mexican street corn dip takes only a few minutes to whip up. It has the same great flavors of Mexican Street corn, but instead of eating the corn on the cob, you eat it as a dip with tortilla chips, or by the spoonful, like a salad. Its also delicious on top of your favorite salads, or tacos too.
This Mexican corn dip is full of corn, cilantro, cotija cheese, a creamy flavorful homemade sauce, and diced jalapeno. If you have a hard time finding cotija cheese you can also use feta.
If you’re feeling extra adventurous you can grill up your own corn on the cob to use for the recipe to give the corn that perfect char and grilled flavor, but you can also steam or boil fresh corn on the cobb, or use canned or frozen corn as well.
This is the perfect appetizer or side dish to be munching on all summer long. It would be great for a fun Cinco de Mayo celebration as well! Some of my other Mexican inspired favorites
Mexican Street Corn Dip
- 4 cups corn kernels (this was 10 ears for me)
- 2 TBS mayonnaise
- 2 TBS sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2-4 TBS cilantro, diced
- Heat corn in a large skillet over medium heat, until warm throughout. Add to a bowl.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, minced garlic, salt, and lime juice. Stir together till smooth.
- Add minced jalapeno, cotija cheese, cilantro and creamy sauce to the top of the corn.
- Mix everything together to combine.
- Serve with chips.