This non alcoholic Christmas sangria is the perfect holiday drink packed with fresh cranberries, and orange slices, it’s a great holiday party drink, or even for Christmas dinner!
This Christmas sangria is the perfect drink for any holiday occasion, it’s made non alcoholic so it can be enjoyed by everyone from adults and kids alike.
This holiday “sangria” is filled with the perfect seasonal flavors and seasonal fruits for a drink that can be enjoyed for the whole season. It’d be delicious with Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas parties, New Year’s Eve, and more!
Sangria is typically made with wine, and fresh fruit. It often has juice, and other alcohols included as well, so of course this non alcoholic sangria is a little different than that.
Instead of red wine, the drink uses a red grape juice. It also has cranberry juice, orange juice, fresh orange slices and cranberries, and some sparkling soda to top it off.
Sangria can be totally customized with your favorite different fresh fruits, and juices, but I made this one perfect for the winter season with the cranberry and orange flavors.
This non alcoholic sangria is filled with cranberry juice and orange juice because cranberry and orange come together so nicely, as the perfect balance of the best holiday flavor combinations.
This drink is not only delicious, but it’s also beautiful! Perfect for serving up in nice glasses for Christmas dinner (or clear plastic cups for the little ones), or any special holiday occasion. It would be a perfect drink to impress your guests with, even without the alcohol.
How to Make Non Alcoholic Christmas Sangria?
Add your cranberries, slices from 1 of your oranges to a large pitcher or punch bowl. Muddle them together with a wooden spoon. Then pour the grape juice, cranberry juice, and orange juice on top of the fruit. Stir it all together.
Cover the sangria with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours, up to a couple days. When you’re ready to serve the drink, add ice and soda so it doesn’t get diluted, or flat while sitting.
Pour the “sangria” into stemless wine glasses, or other beautiful cups to serve.
Garnish individual cups of the drink with fresh orange slices, fresh cranberries, cinnamon sticks, or a sprig of fresh rosemary for the perfect finishing touches.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make a white sangria recipe with white grape juice and sparkling apple cider or apple juice instead of the red grape juice and cranberry juice. Green apple slices would be a great addition too.
- Garnish the drink cups with a variety or things to make them extra pretty. Some orange slices, granny smith apple slices, cinnamon sticks, sugared cranberries, star anise, would make this extra fun for a special occasion.
- Double or triple the recipe if you’re not making this sparkling sangria for a small gathering.
This non alcoholic Christmas Sangria is the perfect festive drink for the entire holiday season. It’s fresh, delicious, festive, and so pretty. It’s perfect for serving to the whole family, or at holiday parties with kids and adults alike.
Looking for more Non Alcoholic Drinks?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Non Alcoholic Christmas Sangria
- 3 cups red grape juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 cups sprite (or ginger ale or sparkling water)
- 3 oranges (divided)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries (+ more for garnish)
- 6 cinnamon sticks, or rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
- Slice 2 of your oranges, then cut each slice into four.
- Add orange slices, and cranberries to a large pitcher. Muddle the fruit together with a wooden spoon.
- Add grape juice, cranberry juice, and orange juice to the pitcher.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours up to overnight.
- When you're ready to serve, add sprite to the drink.
- Add an orange slice, and cinnamon stick to each cup. Then add ice and cranberries.
- Pour juice into each cup and serve.