Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule is the perfect spicy and refreshing mocktail, perfect for a hot summer night or a winter holiday party!
I’ll be honest, I’ve never had a traditional moscow mule, you know with vodka in it, but I can tell you this non alcoholic moscow mule is delicious!
I don’t drink alcohol, so that’s why I’ve never tried one 😉 But this mocktail version has club soda instead of vodka, and it’s totally spicy, tasty and delicious.
It has lime juice, ginger beer, club soda, and simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar). It’s such a crisp and refreshing drink, with the tangy lime juice, and the spicy ginger beer. I liked mine with some mint leaves mixed in too.
I used Q Ginger Beer which is the perfect ginger beer mixer for a drink like this, but you could use Cock ‘n’ Bull, Bundaberg or any other ginger beer you can find at the grocery store.
It’s the perfect solution when it comes to non alcoholic drinks, great for those who do and don’t drink alcohol. Plus the ginger would help calm a nauseous tummy of a pregnant mom to be.
Because this moscow mule is alcohol free it’s perfect for pregnant mommies, kids, designated drivers, or anyone who just doesn’t want to drink alcohol.
It’s a drink you’ll want to have all the time. It feels fancy enough to have at a holiday party, but cool enough to drink on a hot summer night too.
This is the perfect amount for 1 person, and it’s best served individually per cup, but if you are making it in a big batch, you should make some ice cubes with the ginger beer so that the drink doesn’t get watered down, or you can just let every one add the ice to their own cups.
If you make a big bowl full with ice in it the ice will melt and water the drink down, and no one wants a watered down, bland drink at a party.
Moscow Mules are traditionally served in copper mugs, which are so adorable and keep the drinks nice and cold for a long time! But any glass cups will work great too!
Looking for more Mocktail Recipes Treats:
- Non Alcoholic Sunrise Grapefruit Cocktail
- Non Alcoholic Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail
- Shirley Temple on Sugar and Soul
- Blackberry Vanilla Mocktail on La Fuji Mama
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Non Alcoholic Moscow Mule
- 1 lime (1-2 tablespoons juice, fresh is best)
- 1 TBS simple syrup
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 3-4 mint leaves (torn, optional)
- 3/4 cup Ginger Beer (make sure it’s non alcoholic)
- crushed ice
- In the bottom of cup, pour juice from lime, simple syrup and club soda.
- Add mint leaves if desired.
- Fill the cup about half way with ice.
- The pour about 3/4 a cup of ginger beer over the ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a lime wedge if desired, and serve.
Adapted from moscow mule co.