Decorate these cute cats for Halloween with favorite candy treats and Oreo cookies.
I’ve been loving making so many cute and easy Halloween treat ideas! The only problem is being a food blogger you have to make Halloween treats before Halloween is actually here – the good news is these Oreo Cats are easy enough I’ll be able to whip them up again for actual Halloween, instead of just enjoying them pre-Halloween.
Seriously, so all you need for these Oreo Cats is Oreos of course, m&ms, string black licorice, chocolate chips, frosting and an edible black marker. Basically you’ll just stick everything together with the chocolate frosting on top of the Oreo cooking to make one of these cute little cats. Sounds easy enough, right?
- Licorice String
- Orange M&Ms (1/2 per cat)
- Yellow or Green M&Ms (2 per cat)
- Oreos (1 per cat)
- Chocolate Chips (2 per cat)
- Chocolate Frosting
- Black Edible Marker*
- Cut your licorice string into 1 inch length pieces.
- Cut your orange m&ms in half.
- Place frosting on the back of 2 m&ms of the same color and place m&ms on top of your oreo.
- Put frosting on the cut half of the orange m&m and place on the oreo, under the eyes.
- Put frosting on each licorice string and arrange on oreo like whiskers.
- Put frosting on the bottom of 2 chocolate chips and put on the side of the oreo and the "top of the head" to make ears.
- Draw eye slits on m&ms with edible marker.
Enjoy these adorable and delicious cats as a perfect Halloween treat!
If you like these cute Oreo Cats, then you’ll like these other Halloween treats too:
White Chocolate Oreo Mummy Pops
Lynn @ Oh-So Yummy says
my husband likes cats and i’ve got oreos… pinning until i have time to make them! =D
How cute are these?! My boys love Oreos and cats so this will be the perfect treat for them!
These are so cute! Love all of your fun little Halloween treats!