Not your typical magic bars, these are topped with of course Reese’s Pieces, chocolate chips and then the best part sweetened condensed milk, but I added a little peanut butter to mine to make that peanut butter taste even stronger.
While most of you are trying to eat healthy and exercise with the start of the new year and new year’s resolutions, I’m over hear shoving my face full of these Reese’s Pieces Magic Bars. Okay, I’ve got goals to eat better and exercise more this year too, but if you know me you know I’m addicted to sweets. So basically, I need to exercise enough to counter balance the candy or cookies or brownies that I’m eating most days.
Pin these Reeses pieces magic bars for later!
Anyway, these bars, these beautiful, delicious Reese’s Pieces magic bars. Different from typical magic bars these are topped with of course Reese’s Pieces, chocolate chips and then the best part sweetened condensed milk, but I added a little peanut butter to mine to make that peanut butter taste even stronger.
Also different from typical magic bars (or 7 layer bars) these only have 6 ingredients instead of 7.
Are you ready for all that peanut butter, chocolate, sweetened condensed milk goodness?
Reese's Pieces Magic Bars
- 9 graham cracker sheets (1 sleeve)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces (or Reese's Pieces minis)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (half of a 14oz can)
- 2 TBS creamy peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush your graham crackers into a fine crumb. (It should be about 1 cup worth)
- Mix your graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and stir together.
- Line a 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper or foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
- Press your graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Sprinkle your Reese's Pieces and chocolate chips over the top.
- Stir together your sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter. Drizzle over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center is set. Sprinkle with a few more Reese's Pieces and chocolate chips for decor.
- Allow bars to cool completely and lift out of pan using foil or paper.
- Cut into squares.
You should try these too:
Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Blondies
Chocolate Coconut Bars – The original Magic Cookie Bars
Jen @ Baked by an Introvert says
I think this is my favorite version of magic bars yet! You can never go wrong with peanut butter! Pinning!