S’mores Magic Cookie Bars are gooey magic bars with a s’mores twist. They’ve got all the flavors of a toasty s’more without the fire!
If you’ve been here long, you know that I love s’mores! I wanted to sneak in one final s’mores recipe this year before summer is over and school officially starts back up! My 4 year old goes back to school just one week from today! Anyway, enter in these s’mores magic cookie bars!
Instead of traditional magic cookie bars, these s’mores magic bars have a few different ingredients. But they still have the traditional buttery graham cracker crust, chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk layers. The caramely sweetened condensed milk layers are really what make all of these bars so magical. They’re so sweet, and delicious thanks to that one special ingredient. Instead of nuts, or coconut, or butterscotch chips, for these s’mores bars I used chocolate and white chocolate chips. And of course we need our toasted marshmallows in there to make them s’more-ey.
These treats are the best if you love s’mores! They’ve got such a good s’mores flavor throughout every bite. Graham cracker, chocolate, marshmallow and condensed milk. What could be better?
These magic cookie bars only have 6 ingredients instead of the usual 7. So I guess that would make these 6 layer bars 😉 They have graham crackers, butter, sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and marshmallows.
These are the perfect end of summer treat because who doesn’t love toasty marshmallow, and chocolate and graham cracker together? And they’re a great way to have the taste of s’mores without the fire.
Looking for more S’mores Treats?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
S'mores Magic Cookie Bars
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 10 TBS butter (melted, 1 stick + 2 TBS)
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker cookie
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and butter together in a large bowl.
- Evenly press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the 9x13 pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top of the crust. Tilt the pan from side to side to spread it to all corners and edges.
- Combine chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and 1 cup of the mini marshmallows in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle them evenly over the condensed milk.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle additional marshmallows over the top and bake for another 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden on top. (You can broil for a minute at the end to get them super toasty)
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle a few extra white and chocolate chips over the top of marshmallows. Crumble up graham cracker and sprinkle over the top.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars and serving.