Enjoy the southwest flavors of these delicious baked southwest chicken rolls served with salsa, guacamole and sour cream!
I love the combination of all these flavors. Chicken, corn, black beans, tomatoes, onions and more. Its the same flavors as my favorite southwest salsa, plus chicken wrapped up in a delicious egg roll and baked into perfection.
These southwest chicken rolls are perfect as a main dish if you eat just one or two, or as an appetizer or side dish to any meal.
I seriously love these rolls and I know that you will love them too! You can eat them as an appetizer (they make a great dish for the super bowl!), side dish or main dish. Anyway you have them they will taste great and your whole family will love them.
Southwest Chicken Rolls
- 2 cups cooked chicken* (shredded or chopped)
- 1 - 10 oz can corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 - 10 oz can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 - 14 oz diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 cup spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 red pepper (chopped)
- 1 TBS cumin
- 1/2 TBS chili powder
- 1/2 TBS salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine chicken, corn, black beans, tomato, onion, spinach, red pepper, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir together to mix well.
- Lay out an egg roll wrapper.
- Place 1/4 cup filling in the middle of the bottom half.
- Roll up wrapper according to package directions (Roll bottom up over filling. Fold 2 corners in. Continue to roll up. Seal edges with water on your finger tip.
- Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Place rolls on a greased cooking sheet seam side down.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, flipping after 10.
Enjoy the southwest flavors of these delicious baked rolls served with salsa, guacamole and sour cream!