This sparkling lemonade is the perfect bubbly drink for any occasion. It’s so simple to make with only 2 ingredients, making it perfect for an easy celebration drink.
I’m not a big party planner, mostly because I don’t think I’m creative enough to make all the cute party decorations, but one thing I do love about hosting a party is making lots of delicious food. This sparkling lemonade is the perfect easy drink for any celebration. It’s delicious, and bubbly, and also so simple to make.
This easy sparkling lemonade is only 2 ingredients. It’s hardly a recipe at all, but that doesn’t make it any less fun. All you need it lemonade concentrate, and a sparkling soda. You can use soda water, club soda, ginger ale, or even sprite.
How to make Sparkling Lemonade?
Add your thawed frozen lemonade concentrate to a pitcher (you want it thawed enough to slide out of the can, but still cold), and add in your soda. Stir it all together until the concentrate is mixed into the soda.
Serve in your pitcher with ice, or in individual glasses, or a punch bowl. Garnish with some lemon slices, or fresh mint.
Tips for making Sparkling Lemonade:
- Use a flavored sparkling water to add a delicious twist to this sparkling lemonade. Strawberry, peach, or cherry would be extra delicious.
- Garnish your drinks with lemon slices to make them look extra pretty.
- Blend up about 2 cups of frozen and thawed raspberries or strawberries and the lemonade concentrate to make a raspberry or strawberry lemonade. Then add that syrup to the club soda.
This sparkling lemonade is such an easy fun drink. It’s great for a baby shower, bridal shower, or summer bbq.
More Easy Drink Recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 12oz can frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed in the fridge)
- 36 oz Club Soda
- 1 fresh lemon
- In a large pitcher combine the lemonade concentrate and your club soda
- Add some ice into the pitcher.
- Slice up the lemon and use it to garnish the drink in the pitcher, or individual glasses.
This sparkling lemonade was first posted on March 16, 2015. The photos and text were updated for clarity on January 20, 2022.
**This sparkling lemonade was first made in partnership with Canada Dry, and Collective Bias, Inc. All opinions are mine alone.