This strawberry fudge is a delicious, creamy, and sweet, pink fudge that is bursting with a delicious strawberry flavor. It’s so fun for a Valentine’s Day treat.
This strawberry fudge is a simple microwave fudge that is flavored with both strawberry cake mix and strawberry extract to give it a delicious strawberry flavor in every bite. It’s a sweet, and delicious fudge flavor that is so fun for Valentine’s Day, summer time, or even the Christmas holidays.
This pink strawberry fudge is such a cute treat, it’s great for kids and adults alike! My kids absolutely love it, and they even love helping me make it too! It’s really that easy. They especially love adding the sprinkles on top.
It’s such a fun treat, it’s great for packaging up in little boxes or cellophane bags and sharing with friends and family to show them how much you love and care for them!
February Recipe Challenge:
We’re starting our recipe challenge back up this month, and the theme for February 2022 is chocolate! At the end of the month, I’ll randomly select on entry to be the winner and I’ll send them a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
Here’s How to Enter the Challenge:
- Choose any chocolate recipe from our website and make it. That mean’s any recipe with chocolate, or white chocolate in the ingredients. It could be this yummy strawberry fudge, hot chocolate bombs, chocolate chip cookies, or our easy chocolate cake. Plus we have over 100 more recipes with chocolate in them.
- Send me a picture of the recipe you made. Snap a quick photo on your phone of the recipe you made and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to me in a DM on instagram @lmldfood.
- Get bonus entries by leaving a comment. Leave a comment on the recipe you made, letting me know what you thought. If you loved it, or hated it, I want to know. Let me know in the comment that you made it as part of our February Chocolate Challenge to help me keep track.
- Make as many chocolate recipes as you want! You can get entered multiple times for each recipe you make and send me a photo.
How to make Strawberry Fudge?
Add your white chocolate chips to a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave the chips until you can stir them totally smooth.
Then add in your sweetened condensed milk, cake mix, strawberry extract and food coloring. Stir it all together until it’s nice and smooth, making sure to scrape the bottoms and side to get every bit stirred in. The mixture will start to thicken as you stir it.
Scoop it into a lined square baking pan and spread the top even. Add some fun sprinkles on top if you want.
Put it in the fridge to chill for a couple hours. Then slice it up and enjoy!
Tips for making Strawberry Fudge:
- Be sure to line your baking pan with parchment paper to help you remove the fudge block easily, and make for easier cutting, and serving.
- Make sure to melt the fudge slowly in the microwave. Stir it as much as you can after each time in the microwave, because the heat will help them continue to melt even out of the microwave.
- You can also melt the white chocolate on the stove in a double boiler, over low heat, until creamy.
- Top your fudge with some fun pink, red, and white sprinkles to make it extra fun for Valentine’s Day.
How to store Strawberry Fudge?
This strawberry fudge can be stored in an airtight container or zip-top bag. It can be stored at room temperature for about 2 weeks, or in the fridge for about 1 month.
You can also freeze the fudge. I wrap individual pieces in plastic wrap, them place those in a freezer safe bag or container. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Let it thaw still wrapped in the plastic wrap in the fridge or at room temperature until it is soft enough to enjoy.
This sweet strawberry fudge is so easy and fun! It’s perfect when you need a sweet treat, great for Valentine’s Day!
More fudge recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup strawberry cake mix (sifted)
- 1 tsp strawberry extract
- 4 drops red food coloring
- Line a 8 or 9inch pan with parchment paper.
- Add the white chocolate chips to a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the white chocolate for 1 minute, then stir it as much as you can.
- Microwave in additional 20 second increments, stirring well after each time to get it as smooth as you can.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk, strawberry cake mix, strawberry extract, and food coloring, until it is smooth and all combined. Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to get it all mixed.
- Spoon the strawberry mixture into the prepared pan, spread the top out to smooth.
- Top with sprinkles evenly over the top of the fudge, if desired.
- Place in the fridge to set, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove from the fridge, and lift the fudge out of the pan with the parchment paper. Cut into slices to serve.