Microwave Fudge is the perfect homemade candy for beginners and experts alike, with only 3 ingredients, no thermometer, you get an easy and delicious rich chocolate fudge!
Today I have another great holiday treat for you. This fudge is a little simpler than the recipe I shared with you at the beginning of the week, because its only 3 ingredients and its made in the microwave! All you need to make this fudge is chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk. You can leave the butter out if you like, it makes the top a bit more greasy.
This chocolate fudge recipe is the perfect holiday treat to make for your neighbors because its so easy and also delicious.
Another great thing about this is you can add any mix-ins you want to the fudge, you can add your favorite candy bars, cookies, nuts, or top it with sprinkles or melted caramels.
You can make this fudge in a traditional baking dish, or another fun way to make it is to spread the fudge out inside of cookie cutters and wrap it up in a cute little bag and give to your neighbors that way. Its a delicious edible gift, plus they’ll have a cute cookie cutter to use later!
Looking for more Microwave Candy Recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 18 oz chocolate chips
- 2 TBS butter
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Put chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir everything together as much as you can.
- Microwave for additional 30 second increments until you can stir it completely together. (Maybe 1 more minute).
- Pour chocolate into a lined 9x9 glass pan or into cookie cutters and spread evenly.
- Decorate with colorful candies or sprinkles if desired.
Try these other easy desserts: