This strawberry pina colada smoothie is full of pineapple, coconut and strawberries for a perfectly refreshing and sweet drink, great for summer time!
Photos Updated 4/20/16
A couple weeks ago I shared a delicious and refreshing piña colada smoothie and today I have an alternative but equally delicious version, with strawberries added to the mix. Its just as simple to make as a traditional pina colada smoothie, because all you have to do is add strawberries to the blender too.
I first had a pink piña colada smoothie at Kneaders Bakery – which is a bakery chain here in Utah with delicious breakfast (you have to try their french toast) and lunch options (salads, soups and sandwiches). And of course the pink pina colada smoothie I’m referring too.
The addition of strawberries to the piña colada smoothie makes it extra sweet and so delicious. This tastes very similar to the drink you can order from Kneaders – but now you can make it at home!
I also love this Bahama Mama Tropical Smoothie when I want a sweet but healthier treat. You’ll love it too!
If you love strawberries, and the refreshing taste of piña colada you will LOVE this strawberry piña colada smoothie
Strawberry Piña Colada Smoothie
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice (strawberry pineapple juice, or milk)
- 1/4 cup strawberry or vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Combine all your ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high and mix until all ingredients are combined and smooth.
- You can add more ice, or more juice to thin or thicken the smoothie depending on the power of your blender, and your preference.
You might like these other smoothies too: