This toffee apple dip is the perfect three ingredient dip for serving up with a big plate of fresh apple slices, and perfect for serving up at a party!
This toffee apple dip couldn’t be any easier to make. It’s literally only three ingredients mixed up together and then it’s ready to eat. You’ll just need some apple slices or other yummy dippers to serve it with. But it’s good enough I won’t blame you if you eat some by the spoonful.
What to serve with toffee apple dip?
Of course this toffee dip is delicious served with sliced apples, but it also pairs well with other fruit, cookies, etc.
- Sliced Apples
- Graham Crackers
- Animal Crackers
I love fruit dips like this toffee apple dip because they’re a great way to get kids to eat they’re fruit, and they’re also delicious. This dip is also perfect for a lighter dessert at a party or potluck.
How to make Toffee Apple Dip?
Like I said before, this dip is only three ingredients and only takes a few minutes to come together. You’ll need cream cheese, brown sugar, and chopped up toffee bits.
- You’ll soften your cream cheese so it’s room temperature which makes it easy to mix, and helps you avoid any lumps in your dip.
- You can use light or dark brown sugar.
- For the toffee bits, it’s easiest just to buy a big of Heath Bit O’ Brickle Toffee Baking Bits, but you can also use their milk chocolate version. You can also buy a Skor or Heath bar and chop them up yourself, or even chop up your own homemade toffee.
You’ll first beat your cream cheese till it’s nice and smooth. Add in the brown sugar and continue mixing that until they’re smooth together. Fold in the toffee bits and serve it up.
You can also sprinkle a few extra toffee bits on top for garnish.
Can I make Toffee Apple Dip ahead of time?
If you want to make this toffee apple dip before hand, you will want to store it in an airtight container, or covered with plastic wrap in the fridge.
The dip should be chilled for at least 1 hour before serving, but you can also chill it for up to 24 hours before serving.
The dip can be stored in the fridge for up to a week, though the toffee bits will start to soften some after a day.
This toffee apple dip is perfect for a lighter dessert, or sweet snack. It’s so easy, so delicious, and everyone will gobble it up in no time!
It’s perfect for a football tailgating party, Thanksgiving dinner, New Year’s Eve – you name it.
Looking for more fruit dip recipes?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Email
Toffee Apple Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer, or with a hand held mixer for about 2 minutes until totally smooth.
- Add in the brown sugar and mix till smooth.
- Fold in the toffee bits.
- Cover the dip and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes, up to overnight, then serve with apple slices, and other dippables.
Victoria Godfrey says
Seriously love this fruit dip!! So simple to make and super tasty!!