I don’t think I am alone when I say this, when I make chocolate chip cookies (or brownies, or cake) I always have to eat a little bit of the dough. Luckily, I still have never gotten sick from eaten so many bits of raw eggs. Have you ever actually gotten sick from the consumption of raw eggs?
Well, another lucky thing for me is that I found this recipe, and now if I am ever craving just cookie dough and not cookies (that happens sometimes you know) I can whip up this recipe. And enjoy this deliciousness.
If you don’t feel like only using half of a can of sweetened condensed milk (that this recipe calls) for, just double everything, (the original was doubled – minus a little). Or, enjoy some delicious caramel popcorn instead.
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 of a 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp salt
Remaining chocolate chips from bag, about 1 1/2 cups
2 TBS coconut oil
1. Cream together butter and brown sugar.
2. Add condensed milk and vanilla, and stir.
3. Slowly pour in flour and salt while mixing.
4. Roll dough into small 1/2 -1 inch balls. Place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Freeze for 1 hour, up to overnight.
6. Put chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl.
7. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave in additional 15 second increments till completely melted.
8. Stick a toothpick into the frozen cookie dough balls and dip them into the melted chocolate, one at a time.
9. Place back on parchment paper and allow chocolate to harden.