**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls #CollectiveBias
OREO cookie balls are the perfect Christmas treat because they only require 3 ingredient, along with being very simple no bake treats that anyone can make! They’re perfect for you to make for a Christmas party you’re holding or attending, or to package up and take to your neighbors as a holiday gift.
Another great thing about them is they are so simple to dress up. I decided to make some of my OREO cookie balls into reindeer by adding just a couple ingredients for decoration. The possibilities are endless, from making them into ornaments, or snowmen, or santa clause.
All you need for these Reindeer OREO Cookie Balls is to pick up some simple ingredients from Walmart – OREO cookies, cream cheese, and chocolate. You can get $0.50 off a package of Oreos with this coupon.
And for the decorating you need pretzels, candy eyes, and sixlets or some other chocolate candy.
- 1 8oz package cream cheese softened
- 36 OREO cookies, finely crushed
- 4 4oz packages semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 48 mini pretzels
- 48 red, brown or black sixlets
- 96 candy eyes
- Mix together your cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape your mixture into 48 1in balls.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate and place in a single layer on a waxed paper-lined pan.
- Break your pretzels in half down the middle and press each half onto one side of the OREO ball.
- Place 2 candy eyes and 1 candy nose on each OREO ball.
- Refridgerate 1 hour or until firm.