Banana Nutella Crepes are delicious homemade french style crepes stuffed full of sliced bananas and lathered in nutella. Perfect served with a nutella drizzle and powdered sugar on top!
These banana nutella crepes are perfection. I love crepes for breakfast or dessert, and these are easy enough, yet fancy enough that you can make them at home for a special dessert with your loved ones! I love the variety of toppings available to put inside crepes, but banana and nutella, or actually anything with nutella, might be my favorite combination for them!
About a year and a few months ago Nate, Colby and I went on a trip to Italy to visit my parents on their mission. My parents were nice enough to watch Colby while he napped so we could go on a little afternoon date to the Vatican. It was amazing walking through the Sistine chapel together, and afterwards we enjoyed a couple scoops of gelato and we couldn’t say no to banana nutella crepe to share either. It was decadent, with a delicious light and crispy crepe loaded full of creamy nutella and sliced bananas. It was perfection.
I think this homemade version is pretty delicious too though. I mean, our whole family gobbled these down as quickly as we could! And didn’t stop till our plate was practically clean.
These crepes are delicious, and indulgent, and I promise your tummies will thank you!
If you want an even stronger chocolate flavor, try using our chocolate crepe recipe instead of our tradition crepe recipe!
Banana Nutella Crepes
For the Crepes:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBS sugar
For the Crepe Filling:
- 2 TBS nutella (per crepe)
- 1/2 banana, sliced (per crepe)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, cover.
- Blend on low-speed until everything is mixed together well.
- Heat medium-sized non stick frying pan on stove over medium heat.
- Spray large nonstick pan with pam, or spread with butter.
- Pour ¼ to ⅓ cup of batter in frying pan and swirl around to spread thin.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the bottom is golden.
- Carefully flip the crepe over and cook until the second side also turns golden.
- Remove from the heat and spread nutella evenly over the crepe.
- Spread banana slices evenly over half of the crepe.
- Roll or fold the crepe.
- Drizzle with warmed nutella, and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- Serve immediately.