Banana Nutella Crepes are delicious homemade french style crepes stuffed full of sliced bananas and lathered in nutella. Perfect served with a nutella drizzle and powdered sugar on top!
These banana nutella crepes are perfection. I love crepes for breakfast or dessert, and these are easy enough, yet fancy enough that you can make them at home for a special dessert with your loved ones! I love the variety of toppings available to put inside crepes, but banana and nutella, or actually anything with nutella, might be my favorite combination for them!
About a year and a few months ago Nate, Colby and I went on a trip to Italy to visit my parents on their mission. My parents were nice enough to watch Colby while he napped so we could go on a little afternoon date to the Vatican. It was amazing walking through the Sistine chapel together, and afterwards we enjoyed a couple scoops of gelato and we couldn’t say no to banana nutella crepe to share either. It was decadent, with a delicious light and crispy crepe loaded full of creamy nutella and sliced bananas. It was perfection.
I think this homemade version is pretty delicious too though. I mean, our whole family gobbled these down as quickly as we could! And didn’t stop till our plate was practically clean.
These crepes are delicious, and indulgent, and I promise your tummies will thank you!
If you want an even stronger chocolate flavor, try using our chocolate crepe recipe instead of our tradition crepe recipe!
I made my crepes in a 10 inch skillet, you can also use an electric crepe maker.
Banana Nutella Crepes
For the Crepes:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 TBS sugar
For the Crepe Filling:
- 2 TBS nutella (per crepe)
- 1/2 banana, sliced (per crepe)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, cover.
- Blend on low-speed until everything is mixed together well.
- Heat medium-sized non stick frying pan on stove over medium heat.
- Spray large nonstick pan with pam, or spread with butter.
- Pour ¼ to ⅓ cup of batter in frying pan and swirl around to spread thin.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the bottom is golden.
- Carefully flip the crepe over and cook until the second side also turns golden.
- Remove from the heat and spread nutella evenly over the crepe.
- Spread banana slices evenly over half of the crepe.
- Roll or fold the crepe.
- Drizzle with warmed nutella, and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- Serve immediately.
These are the first crepes I’ve ever made and they turned out delicious!!
I am so glad, thank you for letting us know.
Esmeralda Sosa says
I loved how the crepes came out with the recipe! They were nice and light. I would totally make crepes often.
Thank you. We always love hearing positive reviews from our followers.