**This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
These Butterfinger Brownies are packed full of Butterfinger baking bits and swirled with peanut butter for a recipe all chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go crazy for!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again and again, I love brownies. And my favorite brownies always come from a brownie mix. These Butterfinger brownies are a new favorite for me, with Butterfinger candy pieces throughout and peanut butter swirled through.
Toll House has some new baking mixes, including the brownie mix that I used for this recipe. They also have a Brownies & More with Chocolate Morsels, as well as some Cookies & More mixes. They are premium mixes, but super versatile! They don’t have any artificial flavors or colors, and it’s a perfect way to do a delicious twist on a classic recipe! With this mix, I was easily able to add my own special touch by adding in a swirl of creamy peanut butter to make these brownies a peanut butter chocolate lovers dream!
These brownies, are soft, chewy, chocolatey and stuffed full of those crunchy Buntterfinger pieces with the flavors of chocolate and peanut butter in every bite!
This is the perfect easy and delicious recipe that everyone can enjoy!
So run to your local Kroger store and grab a box of brownie mix, eggs, oil, and peanut butter and you are set to make these scrumptious brownies!
- 1 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More with Butterfingers package
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 TBS water
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine your brownie mix, egg, oil and water according to package directions.
- Mix in 2/3 of your Butterfinger Baking Bits
- Pour into a greased 8in baking pan.
- Melt peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Drop peanut butter ontop of the brownies in dollops.
- Using a knife swirl peanut butter to create a marbled pattern.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining Butterfinger pieces on top of brownies.
- Bake for an addition 5-10 minutes until a toothpick comes clean from brownies.
- Slice and serve.