This cheesy bacon and spinach dip is the cheesiest, creamiest, and most delicious dip! Perfect as a snack or appetizer.
**This post is sponsored by General Mills. All opinions are my own. #SproutsBoxTops
It’s back to school season and it’s time to get back into the routine with easy lunches, dinners and snacks. Today I’ve got what I think would be the perfect afternoon snack, and I mean, your kids would go crazy for this cheesy bacon and spinach dip! It would also be great served with dinner!
For this dip, I recommend serving it with Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips, which you can grab from your local Sprouts. These chips are one of my favorites, plus they are part of the Box Tops for Education Program by General Mills!
And, General Mills is sponsoring a giveaway in partnership with Sprouts, where 4 schools across the United States can win 25,000 in E Box Tops! Wouldn’t that be the best to win for your child’s school? I know I’m entering!
Now, back to this tasty dip, your whole family will dive right into this pan of gooey creamy cheesy goodness.
It’s dip is packed full of 4 kinds of cheese, for the ultimate cheesy goodness. And the bacon pieces throughout add the perfect salty crunch, along with the crunchy Food Should Taste Good Chips!
- 6 pieces of bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, to garnish
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel to drain grease.
- Break bacon into bits and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ¾ of the bacon pieces, cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan, spinach, ½ cup of your mozzarella and ½ cup cheddar.
- Stir together and mix in salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture into a 9in baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Top with remaining bacon and parsley and serve with chips.
For more dips your kids would love for an after school snack, try these: