Spinach Dip is so easy to make at home in the microwave and is the perfect cheesy dip for bread, or chips!
One of our favorite places to shop is Costco. How is it that when you go to Costco with the plan to buy 1 thing, you end up buying way more than that and spending way too much money?
Anyway, one thing that Costco sells that is delicious is spinach dip. You just toss it in the microwave for a couple minutes and then dip your favorite, bread, chip or cracker right in, and yum!
I’m not claiming this dip tastes the same as Costco’s spinach dip, but it does taste amazing. And its really easy to make. Plus, I totally used low fat/fat free cream cheese (a combo because I had a little of both) and sour cream so this has to be at least a little healthier than the store bought version, right?
This spinach dip recipe is easy to make with cream cheese, cooked spinach, parmesan cheese, cheddar jack cheese, sour cream, garlic and salt. You mix them all together, heat the mixture up and voila you’re ready to start dipping your chips, crackers, bread, or spreading it on your sandwiches or chicken.
This easy spinach dip is irresistible and with how simple it is you’ll want to make it all the time!
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup cooked spinach (about 1 1/2 cups raw)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup cheddar jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 TBS sour cream
- 1/2 TBS garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Stir together until combined.
- Microwave at half power for about 3 minutes. Stir again.
- Repeat heating as necessary until mixture is smooth and hot throughout.