With a premade spinach dip, cook some chicken and pasta for a delicious and simple spinach dip pasta.
**This post is sponsored by La Terra Fina. But all opinions are my own.
Last week I received a box of 3 different dips from La Terra Fina as well as some fresh vegetables inside a cute wooden box. The whole presentation was adorable and the dips looked so delicious, it was all I could do to not rip them open then and there to eat with a bag of chips or crackers.
I knew I wanted to make a spinach dip pasta, because what could be easier than using the delicious Greek Yogurt Spinach & Parmesan Dip from La Terra Fina as the base of the sauce for my pasta. The dip itself has so much flavor that I didn’t even need to add any additional seasonings, and all while being gluten free, without artificial colors, flavors and no preservatives. Yum! I just added a little milk to the dip to thin it out for my pasta along with dicing up some fresh sweet bell peppers and cooking up some chicken for the mix too. Topped with just a little cheese this pasta was amazing!
I also used the dips I received as the spread on a delicious turkey panini and just to eat as a dip with some carrots, peppers and of course crackers too. This dip is so versatile you can use it for so many great dishes!
I would love for you guys to create this recipe (heck – I love when our readers make any of our recipes)! But right now La Terra Fina has a contest going on, if you re-create this amazing pasta dish or make another delicious dish using La Terra Fina and share it on your facebook, pinterest or twitter page (make sure to use the hashtag #LTFshare) you’ll be entered in to win their monthly prize pack! Head over to their site to learn more about it here.
Spinach Dip Pasta
- 4 cups uncooked pasta
- 10 oz La Terra Fina Greek Yogurt Spinach and Parmesan dip
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 cup sweet bell peppers (diced)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook your pasta noodles al dente (a couple minutes less than package suggests for them.)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine your spinach dip and milk and mix well.
- Cook your chicken in a saute pan until thoroughly cooked, season as desired (I used a little italian seasoning and salt)
- Chop up your chicken into small bite sized pieces.
- Stir together your pasta, spinach dip, chicken, and bell pepper and pour into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with your mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and turns golden.
Enjoy this delicious and easy pasta dish made with La Terra Fina Greek Yogurt Spinach and Parmesan Dip!
If you like this spinach dip pasta, I think you’ll like these pasta recipes too!