These cinnamon chips are a crunchy, sweet snack that are so delicious served with fruit salsa, or your favorite fruit dip.
Cinnamon chips are such a fun way to make a crunchy and sweet cinnamon sugar snack that you will just love! They’re so good to eat for an afternoon snack, or even to serve at a party.
These are a perfect way to use up your leftover tortillas. You only need 4 ingredients, and these delicious chips are ready in just a few minutes.
Ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Chips:
- Flour tortillas
- Granulated Sugar
How to make Cinnamon Chips?
Preheat your oven and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Brush one side of each of the tortillas with the melted butter, then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of it.
Cut each tortilla into wedges, each about the size of a tortilla chip.
Place them onto the prepared baking pan and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the chips are golden and crispy.
Tips for making Cinnamon Chips:
- You can also spray the cinnamon chips with nonstick spray instead of rubbing them with butter. They won’t get quite as crispy as with butter, but it’s one way to lower the calories.
- Watch your chips baking in the oven for the last few minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
- Don’t overcrowd your chips on the pan, keep some space between each chip to help them bake evenly.
What to serve with Cinnamon Chips?
- Fruit Salsa
- Toffee Apple Dip
- Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
- Caramel or Chocolate Syrup
How to store Cinnamon Chips?
If you have any leftover cinnamon chips store them in an airtight container at room temperature. Make sure the container is sealed tightly so that the chips stay crunchy, and don’t get stale. They should last up to 1 week.
These baked cinnamon chips are such a delicious snack! Crunchy, crispy, cinnamoney, and sweet. They’re so good on their own, with fruit, or your favorite dip!
More snack recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Email
- 10 flour tortillas (about 10 inches each)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 TBS ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush the tops of your tortillas with the melted butter.
- Stir together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top of the tortillas and butter.
- Cut the tortillas into chip sized wedges.
- Place the chips onto the prepared baking tray.
- Bake the chips for 10 to 15 minutes, until they are lightly golden and crispy.
- Serve with your choice of dip, or eat chips on their own.
These cinnamon chips were first posted on October 9, 2012. The photos and text were updated for clarity on March 25, 2022.
When I was young, I am now 68, after school I would go to a friend’s house and her mom would make cinnamon sugar pie crust for a treat for us. This recipe is a lot easier. I have a granddaughter and when she comes home from school for a snack this would be perfect.
I love cinnamon sugar pie crust too, but this is great in much less time 😋
This sounds delish! I had a berry version a while ago and it was so good!
PS your mom is cute 🙂
Haha thanks Erika! What was in the berry version? That sounds so yummy! How is your gluten free eating going?
Ellen Garrett says
You are my daughter! Last time we went to Taco Bell and got the cinnamon twists we had to get 2 bags and I almost ate all of both. Looking forward to making this recipe. Love, your Mom