If you haven’t made anything s’mores yet this summer, then you are severely missing out – but this s’mores snack is the perfect place to start! This s’mores snack mix is full of golden graham cereal, mini marshmallows, pretzels, and chocolate chips and is so easy to throw together!
This snack mix has a great sweet and salty flavor combo, and the perfect crunchy and soft texture combo too. Its a great snack to grab in the middle of a busy day, perfect for a movie night in, or even an after school snack.
- Golden Grahams – to represent the graham crackers part of s’mores, and add a nice crunch.
- Mini Pretzels – to add a little saltiness to the mix.
- Mini Marshmallows – for the gooey marshmallows of course.
- Milk Chocolate Chips – because you can never have too much chocolate! You can sub for semi sweet or dark chocolate chips if you want.
How to make S’mores Snack Mix:
Add the graham cracker cereal, pretzels, marshmallows, and some of the chocolate chips to a large bowl and stir them all together. Spread the mixture out on parchment paper or wax paper on your counter top, or on a large cookie sheet.
Melt the remaining chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave until you can stir it nice and smooth. Then scoop it into a small zip-top bag.
Snip off the corner with some scissors and drizzle the melted chocolate over the delicious snack mix. Let the chocolate sit until it’s set then you can break it into pieces and store.
The mixture can be stored in an airtight container with a lid, or in a resealable bag in a cool spot at room temperature on the counter.
Tips and Tricks:
- This would make such a fun gift. Package it up individually in small mason jars and give some to your neighbors, friends, co-workers, or your kids new teachers.
- This can be stored for about 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Keep it out of sunlight to prevent it from melting from the warmth.
- Some fun addition ideas would be white chocolate chips, mini peanut butter cups, teddy grahams, or hershey’s bars broken into pieces.
More s’mores recipes:
- S’mores Candy Clusters
- S’mores Hershey Kiss Cookies
- Air Fryer S’mores
- S’mores Charcuterie Board
- Indoor Smores
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
S'mores Snack Mix
- 3 cups golden graham cereal
- 1 1/2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together your cereal, pretzels, marshmallows and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Lay mixture out on parchment paper on your counter top.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until its creamy.
- Scoop chocolate into a small ziplock bag, snip the corner and drizzle over the top of mixture.
- Allow chocolate to sit until its set and then break into pieces and store in airtight container.
This s’mores treat is the perfect thing for Monday – National S’mores Day!
You’ll also like these other s’mores treats: