This creamy corn dip is a hot cheesy dip full of sweet corn, cream cheese, crunchy bacon and more!
I’m especially excited to share this creamy corn dip recipe with you today because it’s a recipe from my friend Allison‘s new cookbook “Sun and Sizzle: Grills to Greens and Everything in Between“! I was so excited to get my hands on this book, to not only support Allison but because it is filled with over 50 amazing recipes perfect for summer! It’s got delicious dishes cooked on the grill, refreshing salads, creamy ice cream and other desserts, drinks, appetizers and more!
Another great thing about this cook book is its full of easy, family friendly and delicious recipes. I know Allison worked so hard on this cook book and I’m so glad I can share it with you!
Some of the other recipes I’m excited to try are the Root Beer Float Cupcakes, Peach Cobbler Cake, Blackberry Peach Lemonade, Antipasto Skewers, Margherita French Bread, and Asian Marinated Grilled Shrimp Tacos – but I promise you can’t go wrong with any of these recipes!
This hot creamy corn dip has cream cheese, lots of sweet corn, bacon, basil and more. Its a perfect dip for a summer get together, party, potluck, whatever. Perfect served up with a big bowl of tortilla chips!
Are you ready to dig right in?
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cans whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp salt
- a dash of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a small pan over medium heat until crispy.
- Crumble bacon and place in a small bowl and set aside.
- Combine corn, cream cheese, mozzarella, salt, cayenne pepper, half of the bacon, and half of the basil in a large mixing bowl.
- Place in a 8in square baking dish and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining bacon and basil.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.