This crescent roll veggie pizza is a classic, easy appetizer. With buttery crescent rolls topped with a ranch cream cheese, and fresh veggies. It’s so good to serve at a party, especially for the holidays.
This crescent roll veggie pizza is the best. The crescent roll dough is the perfect easy crust option that is buttery, and flaky, without any stress or hardly any prep time. Topped with the simple 3 ingredient ranch cream cheese for so much flavor. Then add the fresh veggies, they are delicious and colorful.
This veggie pizza is so easy to make, and can be made in advanced so it’s the perfect holiday appetizer! Perfect for those busy days when you need to whip up something delicious in a short amount of time.
Ingredients Needed to make Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza:
- Crescent Roll Dough
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- Bell Peppers
- Broccoli Florets
- Cauliflower Florets
- Red Onion
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Onions
How to make Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza?
- This is super easy to make, spready out the crescent roll dough into a baking pan, overlapping them as needed, and letting it go up the sides of the pan a teeny bit for a crust. Then bake the dough in the pan until golden.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix in a small bowl until nice and smooth.
- Then spread the ranch mixture over the top of the crust up to the edges.
- Top the pizza with your choice of veggies, spread all around, or in whatever pattern you’d like. Slice it up, and enjoy!
Tips for making Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza:
- Instead of mixing in sour cream, you can substitute it for mayonnaise for a richer flavor.
- Add whatever variety of vegetables you want to the pizza. Some other good options different than already used on this pizza would be mushrooms, zucchini, cucumbers, radishes, sliced olives, etc.
- Add your vegetables to your pizza in any shape or pattern. You can arrange them randomly, in stripes, or in this cute Christmas tree pattern we have. Cut the veggies however you want, diced, sliced, or in cute shapes, like the stars we have.
- Add shredded cheese to the top of the pizza.
How to make Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza in advanced?
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza can be a great make ahead appetizer. You can basically make each part of the pizza by baking the crust, mixing the dressing, and chopping the veggies – a couple of days before serving. Just wait to assemble the pizza together until about 12 to 24 hours before serving for the best results.
This crescent roll veggie pizza is beautiful, fresh, and so delicious. It’s the perfect way to sneak in some extra vegetables during the holidays. And is perfect for serving up at holiday party, like an Ugly Sweater Party, Favorite Things Party, or movie watching night.
More Holiday Appetizer Recipes:
- Classic Cheese Ball
- Wonton Taco Cups
- Cranberry Salsa
- Toasted Ravioli
- Cheese Ball Bites
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza
For the Crust:
- 2 cans refridgerated crescent roll sheets
For the Ranch Cream Cheese:
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 oz ranch dressing mix
For Topping the Pizza:
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 1/4 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 TBS diced red onion
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
For the Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 10x15 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Spread the crescent roll dough into the prepared pan, overlapping as needed to fit into the pan with a small crust. Pinch the seams to seal.
- Bake the crust for 13 to 15 minutes, until golden. Then let it cool completely.
For the Ranch Cream Cheese:
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch mix to a medium sized bowl and stir them together until totally smooth and creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the cooled crust.
- Top the pizza with your choice of veggies.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
For Christmas Tree Design:
- Cut off the top and bottom of the peppers, and remove the seeds. Using two star vegetable cutter cut out star shapes and set aside.
- Use a butter knife to lightly sketch out a Christmas tree design on the cream cheese mixture.
- Fill in the shape with broccoli.
- Fill outside of the tree with cauliflower.
- Decorate the tree with stars, halved tomatoes, and carrots.
- Sprinkle red onion and green onion over the top randomly.
- Slice and serve.