Remember here, where I talked about easy vs difficult crock pot recipes. This is one that would definitely fall in the very easy category. Throw everything in the crock pot, and just shred the meat when its done. Use this delicious meat for tacos, enchiladas, burritos, nachos, or however you’d like.
2 (8 oz) cans of tomato sauce
1 TBS chili powder
1 TBS cumin
2 TBS brown sugar
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 TBS minced garlic
1 1/2 lbs pork loin
1 cup of corn (optional)
1. Put tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, brown sugar, cayenne, salt and garlic in your crock pot. Stir well.
2. Add your pork into the crock pot and cover with sauce.
3. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 5.
4. Shred pork using 2 forks.
5. Drain pork juice through a collander.
6. Enjoy in whatever Mexican food you’d like. We had ours in tacos. Yum!