These Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies are delicious soft and chewy brown sugar blondies stuffed full of cadbury chocolate eggs for a delicious Easter treat!
One of my favorite things about Easter is all the yummy Easter candy. Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Eggs ✅ Starburst Jelly Beans ✅ Cadbury Creme Eggs ✅ Whopper Robin Eggs ✅ Chocolate Bunnies ✅ And of course Cadbury Mini Eggs ✅✅
Why is it that candy tastes so much better when it’s egg shaped, and pastel colored?
I stuck with my own blondie recipe for these cadbury mini egg blondies.
How to make Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies?
You make these blondies like most other cookie recipes. First, you’ll mix together your butter and brown sugar in a large bowl till combined. Add in your eggs, and vanilla and stir them in. Add in your flour, baking powder, and salt and stir till you have a nice soft dough.
You’ll fold in your mini eggs and spread the batter into a 9×13 pan. The batter is quite sticky so you may need to wet your hand or a silicone spatula to spread it evenly into the pan.
Bake it up till the top is nice and golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Once you’re cookies are cooled up they’re ready to slice up and serve!
These cadbury mini egg blondies did not disappoint.
They have the same delicious brown sugar taste in every bite – like traditional blondies. But in almost every bite you also get a delicious chunk of creamy milk chocolate.
It’s the perfect combination.
Looking for more Easter Desserts?
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Mini Cadbury Egg Blondies
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup cadbury mini eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together butter and brown sugar in a large bowl until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) and stir again to combine.
- Pour in your cadbury mini eggs and fold them into the batter.
- Pour batter into your prepared pan and spread evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting and serving.
Enjoy these fresh or they still taste great a couple days later too.