Peeps smores are a fun indoor s’more made with Peeps instead of traditional marshmallows!
Are you on the side of loving peeps, or hating them? I’m somewhere in the middle. I can only eat about 1 marshmallow Peep a year. But when they’re made into Peeps S’mores its a whole new story.
Peeps Smores are the best way to have peeps. You all know I’m a huge s’mores fan and peeps are such a fun way to make them the perfect Easter or spring treat, you’ll just love the fun color the Peeps add to the s’mores!
These treats are so easy to make! It literally only takes any where from 8-10 second and your marshmallows are hot and gooey in the middle. You can add your chocolate to the microwave if you want the s’mores extra warm and gooey.
And if you think it’s too early in the year to eat s’mores, well I think you’re wrong. I like s’mores all year long, whether they’re in the form of s’mores cookies, s’mores muddy buddies, s‘mores krispie treats, or s’mores brownies. If you love s’mores as much as I do, you’ll love these colorful Peep S’mores! (Even if you don’t like peeps. Seriously!)
Ingredients Needed to make Peeps Smores:
- Graham Crackers
- Peeps Marshmallow Bunnies or Chicks
- Chocolate Bars
How to make Peeps Smores?
- Break a graham cracker in half.
- Set one half aside and top it with the chocolate.
- Place the other half onto a plate, and top it with the peep.
- Microwave the peep for about 8 to 10 seconds.
- Remove from the microwave and squish the two halves together, and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- You can also toast your marshmallows in the oven on a cookie sheet, line it with graham cracker halves and as many peeps as smores you want to make. PReheat the oven to 350 F and place the pan in the oven for about 2 to 4 minutes. Your peeps may turn a little brown and lose a bit of their pretty color, but they’ll still taste delicious!
- Use leftover peeps and chocolate from your Easter baskets!
- Try peeps in your smores instead of marshmallows in any one of my s’mores ideas.
These Peeps S’mores are such a yummy treat. They’re colorful, festive, and the perfect way to eat Peeps!
Looking for more s’more recipes:
- S’mores Popcorn Balls
- S’mores Clusters
- S’mores Cookies with Hershey Kisses
- S’mores Charcuterie Board
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 1 graham cracker sheet
- 1 mini chocolate bar (or part of a large bar - you decide how much 😉 )
- 1 marshmallow Peep (bunnies or birds)
- Break your graham cracker sheet in half.
- Set one half aside, with the chocolate on top.
- Top the other graham cracker with a peep.
- Microwave for 8-10 seconds. (I liked the bunnies with 8 seconds, the birds with 10)
- Remove from microwave and squish together with chocolate and other graham cracker half.