Peeps smores are a fun indoor s’more made with Peeps instead of traditional marshmallows!
Are you on the side of loving peeps, or hating them? I’m somewhere in the middle. I can only eat about 1 marshmallow Peep a year. But when they’re made into Peeps S’mores its a whole new story.
Peeps Smores are the best way to have peeps. You all know I’m a huge s’mores fan and peeps are such a fun way to make them the perfect Easter or spring treat, you’ll just love the fun color the Peeps add to the s’mores!
These treats are so easy to make! You can make them in the oven like I make my indoor s’mores, though your peeps may turn a little brown and lose a bit of their pretty color, so I prefer toasting the Peep marshmallow in the microwave. It literally only takes any where from 8-10 second and your marshmallows are hot and gooey in the middle. You can add your chocolate to the microwave if you want the s’mores extra warm and gooey.
And if you think it’s too early in the year to eat s’mores, well I think you’re wrong. I like s’mores all year long, whether they’re in the form of s’mores cookies, s’mores muddy buddies, s‘mores krispie treats, or s’mores brownies. If you love s’mores as much as I do, you’ll love these colorful Peep S’mores! (Even if you don’t like peeps. Seriously!)
- 1 graham cracker sheet
- 1 mini chocolate bar (or part of a large bar - you decide how much 😉 )
- 1 marshmallow Peep (bunnies or birds)
- Break your graham cracker sheet in half.
- Set one half aside, with the chocolate on top.
- Top the other graham cracker with a peep.
- Microwave for 8-10 seconds. (I liked the bunnies with 8 seconds, the birds with 10)
- Remove from microwave and squish together with chocolate and other graham cracker half.