This Snickers Pie is such an easy no bake dessert, that tastes like a Snicker’s bar stuffed in a pie crust. It’s a great dessert with hardly any prep.
This No Bake Snickers Bar Pie is one of the easiest desserts. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, and just a few hours of chilling time.
It’s loaded with Snickers Pieces in every bite, and is such a great treat for chocolate, caramel, and peanut lovers. The perfect no bake dessert if you’re a Snickers lover like me.
This pie would be the perfect dessert option for the Thanksgiving pies table, along side a pumpkin pie, or berry pie. But it’s also a great option for a hot summer bbq or potluck! Or a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe:
- It’s an easy dessert to make, with only a handful of ingredients, and a few minutes of prep.
- So tasty – it’s packed full of a creamy peanut buttery filling, loaded with crunchy snickers and peanuts, and topped with chocolate and caramel! Flavors everyone will love!
This is a quick overview of the ingredients you’ll need for this No Bake Snickers Pie Recipe. Specific measurements and full recipe instructions are in the printable recipe card below.
- cream cheese – the block kind, this makes the pie smooth, and a little tangy
- peanut butter – you can use creamy peanut butter or chunky peanut butter
- powdered sugar – to sweeten the pie filling
- cool whip – this makes the pie filling nice and light and fluffy
- Snickers Bars – gives the pie so much texture and delicious flavor
- graham cracker pie crust – you could also try an Oreo pie crust
How to make Snickers Pie?
- Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Then mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar and butter in a medium sized bowl. Scoop the mixture into a pie plate and press down the bottom and edges of the pan. Place it in the fridge until needed.
- Add the cream cheese to a large bowl and beat it with an electric mixer for a couple minutes until it’s nice and smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar and peanut butter and beat it into the cream cheese until they are smooth and combined.
- Add in the cool whip and gently fold it into the cream cheese mixture until they are smooth, and there are no streaks. Then fold in the chopped snickers candy bar pieces.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust and spread it evenly over the top. Drizzle chocolate syrup, and caramel sauce over the top of the pie. And top with chopped peanuts and remaining snickers pieces.
- Cover it and stick it in the fridge to chill for at least 4 hours, overnight is even better.
Tips and Tricks:
- Try using a homemade Oreo crust, chocolate graham cracker crust, or Biscoff crust instead of the graham cracker crust in the recipe.
- Use a homemade whipped cream instead of cool whip. You’ll want 3 cups of whipped cream.
- Add a layer of dulce de leche or caramel sauce to the pie crust for an extra yummy caramel flavor.
- The cake can be hard to slice because of the snickers pieces in it. If you want the slices super smooth, cut the snickers very small, or smooth out any gaps as much as you can after slicing.
How to store?
This is a great make ahead dessert. You can make it a day ahead of time, and store it in the fridge until it it is needed. Then you can pull it out when needed for your special event.
The pie can stay good when covered in the fridge for up to 2 days.
You can also freeze the whole pie by covering it tightly with plastic wrap, then foil and storing it in the freezer for up to a month. Let it thaw in the fridge for a few hours to soften a bit before serving it up.
Or freeze individual slices of pie by wrapping them in plastic wrap and aluminum foil, and freezing.
This No-Bake Snickers Pie is such a decadent dessert, with the best buttery graham crust, the best creamy filling mixture loaded with pieces of yummy Snickers bars.
More No Bake Pie Recipes:
- Cookies and Cream Pie
- Chocolate Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Pie
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Pie
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (About 12 graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 7 TBS unsalted butter (melted)
For the Pie Filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cool whip (thawed)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Snickers Bars
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped snickers Bars
For the Pie Crust:
- Crush the graham crackers into a fine crumb, by hammering them in a ziplock bag or pulsing them with a food processor or blender.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl until you have a nice sandy like mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the bottom of a 9inch pie crust pan and press down on the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Place the crust into the fridge to chill until needed, at least 20 minutes.
For the Pie Filling:
- In a large bowl beat the cream with a hand mixer, or stand mixer, until it's smooth.
- Then add in the powdered sugar and peanut butter and mix them together until they are combined.
- Add in the cool whip, and fold it into the mixture carefully until there are no streaks.
- Then fold in the chopped Snickers bar pieces.
- Scoop the mixture into the prepared crust and spread it evenly over the top.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup, and caramel sauce over the top of the pie.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and remaining Snickers pieces.
- Cover the pie and stick it in the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours, or overnight is even better.