I posted this recipe a while back, but finally made these delicious cookies again, and with pictures this time. April 27th, 2012
Aug 1, 2010: Nate has been telling me about how good these cookies are since we first started dating. His mom finally sent us the recipe, so we decided to try it out. The cookies turned out really delicious. And even though they probably aren’t that healthy for you, you feel like you’re eating something that is good for you because of the fresh fruit flavor.
Pineapple Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together shortening, salt, vanilla and sugar.
3. Add in eggs and pineapple and mix well.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake about 10-12 minutes.
7. Cool and frost.
3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 package of cream cheese (4 oz.)
2 TBS margarine
Milk (add till desired consistency)
1 tsp. lemon juice
1. Cream together margarine and cream cheese.
2. Add powdered sugar.
3. Add milk until frosting reaches desired consistency.