These slutty brownies have delicious layers of chocolate chip cookie, Oreo cookies, and brownie. They’re perfectly indulgent, chocolatey, rich, and so delicious!
These slutty brownies are practically the easiest dessert you could ever make! Because of three store bought ingredients, you’ll just need some eggs, and oil to add to the brownie mix and voila – delicious rich layered brownies ready to enjoy in less than an hour!
Now you don’t have to choose if you want cookies or brownies, you can have both at the same time!
What are slutty brownies?
If you haven’t heard of slutty brownies, they’re a silly name given to a delicious layered bar dessert, with layers of chocolate chip cookie, Oreo cookies, and brownies, all baked together to make a thick, rich bar dessert.
These bars are decadent, and perfect for serving a crowd, because you can slice them up super small since they are so rich.
I know the name is strange, but these bars are still worth it! These bars are practically brookies (brownie meets cookie) with Oreos stuffed in the middle too, and who can say no to that?!
**This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission when you click on the links, at no additional costs to you.
Ingredients Needed to make these easy Slutty Brownies:
- Store bought chocolate chip cookie dough
- Oreo cookies
- Brownie Mix
- Eggs, Oil, and Water (called for on the brownie mix box)
How to make Slutty Brownies?
These slutty brownies might be the easiest dessert to make ever. First press store bought cookie dough into the bottom of a square baking pan, making sure to press it evenly all the way into the corners and on the edges.
Then layer Oreo cookies evenly over the top of the cookie dough.
Prepare the brownie mix, with the eggs, oil, and water as called for on the box in a medium sized bowl. Then pour the batter evenly over the Oreos and cookie dough.
Bake the pan of bars in the oven until the top is set and a toothpick comes out clean. Let the bars cool completely before slicing them to serve if you want even straight lines when cutting them.
Tips for making Slutty Brownies:
- Let the bars cool completely before cutting them. Because of the crunchy Oreos you’ll want a big sharp knife to help you slice them. Just microwave each brownie individually for a few seconds if you want to enjoy them warm again. (Or just be okay with the mess if you want to enjoy them straight out of the oven 😉 )
- Instead of chocolate chip cookie dough, you could also use peanut butter cookie dough, funfetti cookie dough, etc.
- Try a variety of Oreos in the middle of your bars instead of traditional.
- Add some chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips to your brownie batter before baking them, if desired.
- You can also make these brownies in a 9×13 pan if you want thinner layers.
How to store Slutty Brownies?
Store any leftover brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 to 4 days. I recommend not cutting the whole pan of brownies right away if you’re not going to eat them all at once, because the open edges will dry them out more.
These brownies can also be frozen. I recommend freezing them after they’re sliced into squares, then storing them in a freezer safe bag or container for up to 1 month.
These bars are so delicious on their own, but they’re also delicious served with ice cream! You could also top them with some hot fudge and caramel sauce!
More dessert bar recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
- 16 oz package premade chocolate chip cookie dough
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 18 oz box brownie mix
- eggs, oil, and water as called for on brownie mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9x9inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Gently press the cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Press it down evenly with your hands or a rubber spatula to cover all the way to the corners and edges.
- Arrange the Oreo cookies evenly across the cookie dough.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the back of the box. Evenly pour the brownie batter over the Oreo and cookie dough layers.
- Bake the brownies for 35 to 40 minutes, until fully baked, and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing and serving.