S’mores muddy buddies are such a great treat, with all time favorite chocolate and peanut butter muddy buddy flavors with marshmallows and golden grahams mixed in. They’re the perfect snack for after school, watching a movie, or whenever.
I love traditional muddy buddies. There isn’t much better than chocolate and peanut butter covered cereal coated in powdered sugar, is there? 😉 It’s the perfect sweet and crunchy treat
Add in some golden graham cereal and marshmallows to make the treat even more delectable for the best peanut butter chocolatey s’mores treat ever!
To make you’re own s’mores muddy buddies at home you will need golden graham cereal, chex cereal, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, peanut butter and powdered sugar. Only 6 ingredients to make this amazing treat at home.
And it only takes a few minutes to make as well! You’ll microwave the chocolate chips and peanut butter together until the chocolate chips are totally melted. Stir them both together till nice and creamy. You’ll mix the mini marshmallows in and stir so the marshmallows melt a little, but also get totally coated in the yummy chocolate peanut butter mixture.
Use the mixture to coat chex cereal and golden graham cereal until they’re totally covered with the chocolatey goodness. You’ll shake it all up in a bag with powdered sugar to coat the mixture, make it extra sweet and to make it so that your hands don’t get covered in melted chocolate with every handful 😉
Mix in some extra golden grahams, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows to make the perfect snack mix. It’s so good, I promise you won’t be able to stop eating it.
Oh my goodness, I’m just drooling wishing I had more of these s’mores muddy buddies right now. I’m heading to the store now to get the ingredients. Who’s with me?
Are you ready to see how you can make these treats at home too?
If we’re being honest, I could eat the whole bowl of these in a day by myself, because they really are that good. But I’ll try and restrain myself, so I can share some with you.
Looking for more muddy buddy recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
This post contains affiliate links.
S'mores Muddy Buddies
- 5 cups golden graham cereal divided
- 3 cups chex cereal
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips divided
- 1 3/4 cup mini marshmallows divided
- Combine 4 cups golden graham cereal and 3 cups chex cereal in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Put 1 cup powdered sugar in a large gallon ziplock bag and set aside.
- Combine your peanut butter and 1 cup of your chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir, then another 30 seconds, then stir, until creamy. Microwave another 30 seconds if needed.
- Add 1 cup mini marshmallows to your chocolate peanut butter and stir together so the marshmallows melt a little.
- Pour your chocolate peanut butter mixture over the cereal and stir together till cereal is completely coated.
- Carefully scoop chocolate coated cereal into ziplock with powdered sugar.
- Shake the bag until the cereal is completely coated with powdered sugar.
- Pour cereal into another large bowl and mix in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 3/4 cup mini marshmallows, and 1 cup golden graham cereal and serve.
Things you might need for this recipe:
And now, to celebrate National S’mores Day, here are 22 more s’mores recipes that I just think you’ll love too:
S’mores Macaroons on Ashlee Marie
S’mores Poke Cake on Butter with a Side of Bread
Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores on Real Mom Kitchen
S’mores Pie on Jamie Cooks it Up
S’mores Whoopie Pies on Cupcake Diaries
Frozen S’mores Cups on Creations by Kara
Rice Krispie S’mores on Summer Scraps
S’mores Cupcakes on Cupcake Diaries
Caramel S’mores Pops on Butter with a Side of Bread
S’mores Ice Cream on Ashlee Marie
Chewy S’mores Granola Bars on Real Mom Kitchen
S’mores Donuts on Ashlee Marie
S’mores Milkshake on Cupcake Diaries
S’mores Bars on Creations by Kara
Caramel S’mores Munch Mix on Jamie Cooks it Up
Rice Krispies S’mores Pinwheels on Real Mom Kitchen