These berries and cream crepes are filled with a cheesecake like filling, and sweet juicy berries for a decadent breakfast or dessert.
Thank you to Blendtec for generously providing the Designer 725 & Twister Jar for this giveaway! The recipe and opinions in this post are 100% mine.
Oh my goodness, I am so excited today! I am so excited for two reasons, because I can’t wait to share these amazing berries and cream crepes with you, but secondly, because we have an amazing giveaway for you! Head to the bottom of the post for your chance to win a BlendTec Designer 725 blender and another $350 value in prizes for the ultimate breakfast!
These berries and cream crepes are simply incredible! They start with a simple crepe recipe and are filled with a cream cheese whipped cream filling and a simple berry sauce! These crepes are perfect for a delicious dessert, or a decadent breakfast or brunch!
These are pretty much a dream, like, when I took my first bite I was in heaven! I couldn’t believe how delicious they were – and even though I was only planning on eating a couple bites, I ended up eating three (thats right THREE) crepes. Each full of this delicious creamy filling, and sweet berries.
Its like a berry cheesecake inside of a crepe crust. Doesn’t that sound like absolute perfection?
Okay, so I think a lot of people think that crepes are hard to make, but I’m here to tell you that they are not! I have a crepe maker, but it was being spazzy, so I didn’t even use it for this recipe. I just made my crepe batter by putting all the ingredients into the blender and pulsing till smooth. Then refrigerating the batter for an hour (or more). Meanwhile make your smooth cream cheese whipped cream – aka cheesecake filling, and put that in the fridge too.
Then you’ll saute up your berries and a little sugar, till they get a little juicy and so good! Cook up your crepes in a large saute pan (or a crepe maker – but you totally dont NEED it) and then roll your crepes up with the cream cheese filling and the juicy berries and dig right in!!
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 TBS melted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups mixed berries (I used boysenberries, sliced strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 TBS cornstarch
- Add all the ingredients for your crepes to a blender. Cover.
- Blend on low speed until everything is mixed together well.
- Place batter in an airtight container and place in fridge for at least one hour, up to overnight.
- Whip your heavy cream in a large bowl until stiff peaks have formed. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, with the sugar and vanilla extract until it is smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese mixture together till smooth. Refrigerate till needed.
- Mix together your berries, sugar and cornstarch.
- Saute your berries in a large skillet. Cook for a few minutes until the juices start to run and a saucy mixture is created. Set aside till needed.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, and spray with nonstick spray over medium heat.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter into the pan and swirl around to spread it thinly to the edges.
- Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute till the edges start to crisp.
- Flip over and cook for another 20-30 seconds.
- Stack crepes and cover while you cook the remaining crepes.
- Fill each crepe with about ¼ cup cream cheese mixture, and 2 TBS berry sauce.
- Roll up and serve.
Before you go, for more delicious breakfast recipes I think you’ll love, try these:
Blueberry Waffles | One Sweet Appetite • Caramel Cream Sauce | Mandy’s Recipe Box • Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Waffles | Tried and Tasty • Berry Preserves | The Weary Chef • Banana Bread Smoothie | Love Bakes Good Cakes
Lemon Cheesecake Crepes | Sugar & Soul • Homemade Lemon Curd | Lemon Tree Dwelling • Berries & Cream Crepes | Like Mother Like Daughter • Easy Blackberry Syrup | Cupcake Diaries • Almond Joy Hot Chocolate | Frugal Foodie Mama
Now for the fun giveaway! Everything you need to make these amazing breakfast recipes!
And make sure to say thank you to our amazing sponsors: Blendtec first and foremost for generously providing the Designer 725 & Twister Jar for this giveaway! And the blogger sponsors: