This Strawberry Yogurt Cake is moist and refreshing for your brunch, lunch, or dinner with fresh strawberries and strawberry yogurt to make a practically perfect cake in every way.
This strawberry yogurt cake is practically perfect in every way. It is practically perfectly sweet, perfectly moist, perfectly strawberry, and perfectly refreshing.
It is practically perfectly easy to make and bake. And it is practically perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner whether as a dessert at lunch or dinner or the main dish for breakfast. I mean it does have yogurt and strawberries in it.
This is a practically perfect strawberry yogurt cake for spring or summer with all those beautiful strawberries to taste and delight. And it is practically perfect for your family.
- 4 ½ cups flour
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 ½ cups strawberry yogurt
- ¾ cup canola or sunflower oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 15 medium to large strawberries (washed and green stem removed)
- ¼ to ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and lightly flour a 9x13 baking pan
- In a large bowl add all the dry ingredients except the powdered sugar, whisk together
- Add the eggs, strawberry yogurt, and canola oil, stir to incorporate fully (the batter is very thick if you want you can add a Tablespoon or two of milk)
- Pour into the baking pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let cool
- Sprinkle the powdered sugar over the top of the cake
- Cut the strawberries in half lengthwise, set on cake to decorate