This strawberry smoothie is a fantastic way to start the day, it’s sweet, only a few ingredients and comes together in just minutes for a breakfast that is not only good for you, but also delicious!
I love starting my day with a fresh smoothie, some of my favorites have been my chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie, tropical green smoothie, or even this fresh blueberry smoothie. I love an easy smoothie recipe starting with some fresh juice or milk, frozen fruit, and yogurt. And that’s all you need for this strawberry smoothie.
This strawberry smoothie is made with only three ingredients, milk, frozen strawberries and Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Greek Yogurt. You can just blend those three ingredients together and enjoy your smoothie straight out of a cup like that, or you can turn it into a smoothie bowl.
Smoothie bowls are so good, because you get the sweet smoothie, but you get to top it with fresh fruit, and in this one’s case crunchy cereal. You could also add some chopped up nuts, dried fruit, or whatever else you want.
What are good smoothie bowl toppings?
- chia seeds or flax seeds
- peanuts, cashews, almonds, or other nuts
- granola or cereal
- fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, or boysenberries
- fresh mango, peaches, or pineapple
- drizzled peanut butter or other nut butters
- shredded coconut
- chocolate shavings or chocolate chips
- dried fruit
This strawberry smoothie is so refreshing, and the a great way to start the day.
Looking for more smoothie recipes?
- Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- Spinach Berry Smoothie
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
For the Smoothie:
- 1 cup milk
- 5.3 oz Greek Vanilla or Strawberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
For the Toppings:
- 1/2 cup cereal
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup blackberries (optional)
- Blend together milk, yogurt, and strawberries in a blender till smooth.
- Pour smoothie into two separate bowls, or cups.
For Smoothie Bowl Toppings:
- Sprinkle over the top of the smoothie.
- Top smoothie with fresh berries.
- Enjoy with a spoon.