I know I keep talking about the boutique that I did a couple weekends ago. Its only because I bought so many ingredients for the things I was making and ended up with a lot of leftovers. One of my favorite things I made was white chocolate dipped oreos. White chocolate and oreos are one of the best combinations I think. Like in these truffles. Dee- lish-ous.
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
1 1/2 cups milk
3 cups cream or half and half
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 TBS vanilla extract
1 1/2 sleeves of oreos (about 20)
1. Stir the milk, cream, sugar and vanilla together for a few minutes, until sugar dissolves.
2. Crush about 10 oreos up using a food processor.
3. Pour oreos into the cream mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and allow to run for 35-45 minutes.
5. Crush up the rest of your oreos. Or cut them with a knife. Into 8ths.
6. Pour the remaining oreos into the ice cream mixture and allow to run for another 4 minutes.
7. Enjoy the ice cream now, a little soft or cover and put in the freezer to harden.