When you’re craving pizza but want something quick and easy – you don’t need to look any further. This air fryer tortilla pizza recipe is the perfect way to have individual pizzas that are crispy and delicious, and made in just minutes!
Tortilla Pizza in the air fryer is such a quick and easy way to satisfy your pizza craving without the fuss of traditional pizza dough. The pizzas are made in less than 5 minutes, with 4 simple ingredients, so you can be enjoying your pizza in no time!
These pizzas are perfect for a quick snack, lunch, or a fun dinner idea. The crispy, thin crust pizza is a delightful meal for practically any occasion! So get ready to fire up your air fryer and enjoy the crispy tortilla crust, cheesy pizza goodness, one tortilla at a time!
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Ingredients
This is a quick overview of the ingredients you’ll need for this Air Fryer Pizza Tortilla Recipe. Specific measurements and full recipe instructions are in the printable recipe card below.
- 8 inch tortilla – use a flour tortilla for this recipe, I don’t recommend using corn tortillas
- pizza sauce – use your favorite pizza sauce or marinara sauce, from the store or homemade
- pepperoni slices – you can also choose other favorite toppings, just don’t overload the pizza or it won’t cook evenly.
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make Air Fryer Pizzas?
- Spread pizza sauce onto the tortilla evenly, go to about 1/2inch from the edge of the tortilla.
- Arrange the slices of pepperoni over the top of the pizza sauce. (You could also leave it off for a cheese pizza, or add other favorite pizza toppings: cooked Italian sausage, ham, etc.) You want to put the toppings on first to keep them from blowing around in the air fryer.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top of the pizza sauce.
- Add the pizza into the bottom of the air fryer basket and cook in the airfryer for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly. Slice it up on a cutting board with a pizza cutter and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
- The pizza can cook fast, so check it every minute or so after the first 3 minutes to make sure the pizza doesn’t overcook (until you’ve learned your air fryer times for this recipe).
- Repeat the recipe with as many tortilla pizzas as you want to make. Additional pizzas may cook faster than the first, with the pre-heated air fryer.
- You can use 8-inch or 10-inch tortillas, depending on your preference and the size of your air fryer basket.
- Add a sprinkle of Italian seasoning after you remove the pizza from the air fryer for flavor. Add a little red pepper flakes for a spicy kick.
Tortilla pizzas are best enjoyed fresh and hot, and bake up so fast I recommend doing that – but if you have leftovers you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can reheat the leftover pizza in the airfryer at 350 F for a couple of minutes until the cheese is melted again.
This easy tortilla pizza can also be made in the oven instead of the air-fryer. This is a great way to cook multiple at once. Place the uncooked tortilla pizzas onto a baking sheet and bake at 400 F for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the “crust” is crispy.
You can use homemade tortillas for this recipe! You can use your favorite flour tortillas, homemade, from the store, or even low-carb tortillas.
To keep your pizza toppings from flying off the pizza because of the air circulation of the air fryer, you will need to put the toppings on the pizza before the cheese. I’ve tested this both ways, so make sure to place the pepperoni, or other toppings under the cheese.
These delicious air fryer tortilla pizzas are a game-changer for pizza lovers. It’s such a convenient and quick solution for lunch, or dinner, or pizza night and will be a hit with the whole fam!
More pizza recipes:
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- 1 8 inch tortilla
- 2 TBS pizza sauce
- 10 pepperoni pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the tortilla, spreading it to 1/2 inch from the edge.
- Arrange the pepperoni over the top of the pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the pizza.
- Transfer the tortilla pizza to the air fryer basket and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and slice it into pieces and enjoy.