**This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson® Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ReimagineYourRoutine #CollectiveBias
This healthy and flavorful salad comes together quickly and is packed full of the most delicious salad ingredients, with corn, black beans, avocado, chicken and more!
You guys, I cannot believe that summer is almost over! We need to all get back into our regular routines with school starting up again soon and I have the perfect meal to help you out! This BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad is, first off so delicious, secondly so easy, and third a salad that I think your whole family will love as much as mine did. (And if the kids don’t like it, just let them eat the chicken strips with some of the salad on the side instead)
This bbq ranch chicken salad is inspired by one of my favorite salads from a local salad and sandwich restaurant. It’s full of chopped tomatoes, black beans, corn, sliced olives, diced avocado, tortilla strips and chicken strips. To make it easy I used Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips, and next time I’m going to try it with Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Stripsand topped with ranch dressing and barbecue sauce.
TysonⓇ Grilled & Ready® Chicken Strips and TysonⓇ Crispy Chicken Strips are the perfect easy meal time solution and they’re the answer to all your lunch or dinner problems! You can grab them at your local Walmart and your whole family will thank you!
- 1½ heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¾ cup canned corn, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced olives
- 1 avocado, diced
- ranch dressing
- bbq sauce
- ½ cup tortilla strips
- 4-5 TysonⓇ Crispy Chicken Strips (or about 20 if using grilled chicken)
- In a large bowl, combine your lettuce, corn, black beans, tomatoes, olives, and avocado. Toss together.
- Drizzle ranch dressing and bbq sauce over the top and toss again.
- Top salad with chicken strips and tortilla strips and serve.
For more back to school solutions, visit here.