These amazing cheesecake sugar cookie cups have a sugar cookie for a crust, topped with a simple no bake cheesecake filling and your favorite fruit. These cookie cups are perfect for an easy yet elegant dessert.
Happy Friday friends! It’s almost the weekend, which is always a reason to celebrate! These cheesecake sugar cookie cups are the perfect quick and easy dessert. They are great for a celebration or for any occasion because they are simple and delicious!
These sugar cookie cups are perfect for every occasion. They’re easy enough for a treat any day of the week, but how cute would they be to celebrate lots of different holidays? Perfect for a baby shower or bridal shower. Great for the 4th of July, or Christmas, or whenever you want because they really are that good!
You guys may have noticed I love cheesecake. I love a good traditional baked cheesecake, like this blueberry cheesecake. And I love no bake cheesecakes, like the cheesecake filling in these cookie cups. Or these lemon curd cheesecake bars, and these no bake blueberry cheesecake bars.
A slightly crunchy and buttery chewy sugar cookie crust is filled with with the best creamy, sweet, no bake cheesecake filling. These cups are a 4 bite treat and the perfect adorable mini dessert.
Mini desserts are just so captivating with their tiny adorable size, and maybe because they’re so small you don’t feel as bad for eating a few of them.
How to Make Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups?
They are made with premade/storebought sugar cookie dough. You will baked the dough up in a muffin tin to form cute little cups/crusts. After the crust has cooled, you’ll fill them with the simple 4 ingredient, 5 minute no bake cheesecake filling.
The no bake cheesecake is literally just made with cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and cool whip. You’ll beat the cream cheese with the sugar for a few minutes until it’s super smooth. Add in the vanilla extract. Then you’ll carefully fold in the whipped cream. You want to fold it instead of just whipping it together because you want the cool whip to hold it’s shape which helps the cream cheese hold it’s shape as well as giving the cheesecake filling a light and fluffy texture.
Top the cups with your favorite fruit. I had blueberries and strawberries on hand, so I used both of those to top my cheesecake cups. Other delicious choices would be raspberries, mandarin oranges, kiwi, etc. And if you don’t want to top them with fruit, you could also drizzle the tops with chocolate or caramel syrup.
I love cheesecake, and this is the perfect recipe to help me get my fix without a long time consuming cheesecake process like this. These cups are ready in about 45 minutes tops, depending how patient you are in letting the cookie cups cool 😉
Looking for more Cookie Cup Recipes?
- Reese’s Cookie Cups
- Mini Banana Cream Pie Cookie Cups
- Lemon Meringue Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cookie Cups on Tornadough Alli
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- choice of berries (or other fruit toppings)
For the No Bake Cheesecake Filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream (or 4 oz Cool Whip)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut sugar cookie dough into 12 slices.
- Press each slice into a greased muffin tin. Press into the bottom and up the sides about 2/3 of the way, to create a little bowl.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes until the edges just start to turn a golden brown color.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. (The easiest way for me was just by inverting the pan and tapping the bottom so they'd fall out)
- While they are cooling, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and beat for about 2-3 minutes until creamy.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spoon cheesecake filling (or pipe it) into each cookie top.
- Top with your choice of mixed fruit.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, I will get a very small percentage in commission. There is no extra cost to you. I only link to products I use or own. Your help in supporting us and our blog is appreciated.
MAKE THESE DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE SUGAR COOKIE CUPS WITH THE HELP OF THESE KITCHEN TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS:
If you like these cheesecake sugar cookie cups, you’ll like these desserts too: