1 cup sour cream
1 TBS lemon juice
1 TBS vanilla
1/3 cup flour
1 cup milk chocolate chips
15 graham crackers (the whole bar is one cracker)
1 stick/1/2 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9 inch spring-form pan with cooking spray.
3. Melt butter in the microwave until liquid.
4. Mix graham crackers in food processor until crumb like.
5. In a medium sized bowl slowly add butter to graham cracker crumbs while stirring.
6. Press buttery crumbs into the bottom of the spring-form pan and create an even layer.
7. With kitchen aid, or hand mixer on low, combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
8. Mix in eggs one at a time.
9. Add sour cream, vanilla, flour and lemon juice and mix until smooth.
10. Pour filling into the spring-form pan on top of prepared crust.
11. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time stirring in between until smooth.
12. Pour chocolate on top of cheesecake in stripes and dollops.
13. Take a knife and run it through the chocolate from each direction to swirl it over the top of the cheesecake.
14. Bake in oven for 1 hour.
15. Turn oven off, open door and leave cheesecake in for 1 hour.
16. Remove cheesecake from oven and run a knife along the edge of the entire pan.
17. Cover cheesecake and put it in the fridge for 6 hours before eating.
18. Enjoy cheesecake topped with fresh strawberries and chocolate syrup.