These no bake strawberry cheesecake trifles are delicious trifles layered with graham cracker crumbs, no bake cheesecake, and strawberry sauce, all topped with whipped cream and served in champagne glasses for a perfect dessert for the holidays!
These no bake cheesecake trifles are such a fun and delicious dessert. I love no bake cheesecake, like in my lemon curd cheesecake bars, or cheesecake cookie cups. Now these cheesecake trifles are a perfect addition.
I served mine up in champagne flutes, making them a super fun dessert for a New Year’s Eve party! But you could make them in whatever clear cups you have, even plastic cups to make them easier, disposable, and kid friendly.
Since they’re a no bake dessert they’d be good in the summer time too, when you don’t want to heat up your oven.
These cheesecake trifles have delicious layers of graham cracker crust, no bake cheesecake, strawberry sauce, and are topped with whipped cream. Each layer is so good on it’s own, but extra delicious together.
Tips for making Cheesecake Trifles:
- You can use my homemade strawberry sauce for the fruit layer, but you could also buy a can of cherry pie filling, or fresh fruit, or anything similar.
- These trifles can be made a day in advanced, so you aren’t rushing to make them the day or your event.
- You can buy pre-made graham cracker crumbs if you don’t want to blend up your own graham crackers in a food processor or blender.
- Put the cheesecake into a ziplock bag and snip the corner out to squeeze it into each of the cups. This helps to get int into the button of the tall glasses.
How to make Individual Cheesecake Trifles:
The easiest way to make these cheesecake trifles, is to make each of the individual layers on their own first. So you can start them in whichever order you want.
For the graham cracker crust crumbs, you’ll need graham cracker crumbs, you can blend them up yourself, or buy them from the store. You’ll mix your graham cracker crumbs together with melted butter. Set aside.
Then you’ll beat 1 block of cream cheese (8oz) till it’s nice and smooth. Then mix in sugar, and vanilla extract till it’s all smooth. Carefully fold in some thawed cool whip (or homemade whipped cream). Cover and place in the fridge till needed.
Then you’ll make your strawberry sauce. You’ll need chopped up strawberries, mixed with sugar, and lemon juice. Cook it up, stirring occasionally until the sauce starts to thicken. Remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
Then you’ll assemble your cheesecake trifles. Layer a scoop of graham cracker crumbs, then some cheesecake filling, then strawberry sauce, then repeat. Top it all with more cool whip and a cherry and some sprinkles if desired.
These individual cheesecake trifles are such a fun and pretty dessert. Each of the layers are so pretty to look at, and the dessert is easy and delicious too! Perfect served up in champagne glasses for a New Year’s Eve party!
Looking for more No Bake Desserts?
- cream cheese caramel apple dip
- raspberry cream pie
- funfetti dip
- buckeye balls
- banana pudding cheesecake bars
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
For the Graham Cracker Crumbs:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 TBS melted butter
For the No Bake Cheesecake:
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz cool whip (thawed, or 1 cup whipped cream)
For the Strawberry Sauce:
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
For the Assembly:
- 4 oz cool whip (or 1 cup whipped cream)
- maraschino cherries
For the Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a medium sized bowl. Set aside till needed.
- Beat the cream cheese until it's smooth.
- Add in the sugar, and vanilla extract and stir till smooth.
- Carefully fold in the cool whip until the mixture is smooth.
- Cover and refridgerate till needed.
For the Strawberry Sauce:
- Hull and dice your strawberries.
- Add the strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice to a medium sized pot over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil. And continue to boil for about 15 minutes, until the sauce starts to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
For the Assembly:
- Scoop 2-3 TBS of the graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of a champagne flute (or other cup)
- Scoop some of the cream cheese into a small ziplock bag, snip the corner off and carefully squeeze a layer of cheesecake on top of the graham cracker crumbs. Or carefully scoop it in with a spoon (can be hard to do with the thin cups)
- Scoop 1-2 TBS of the strawberry sauce on top of the cheesecake.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, cheesecake, and strawberry sauce.
- Spoon some whipped cream on top (or squeeze out of a can, or bag). Top with a cherry if desired.
- Repeat with additional glasses, to make 5 more servings.