Homemade Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza is a perfect hearty meal, that comes together in only about 15 minutes. It’s perfect for a weeknight when you want something easy and delicious that the whole family will love.
Chicken Alfredo is such a yummy flavor pairing, so why not turn those flavors into a yummy homemade pizza? You guys know by now how much I love french bread pizza, and this chicken alfredo french bread pizza is one of my new favorites. It’s the perfect change up to my bbq chicken french bread pizza.
French bread pizzas are so easy to make, and this one is no exception. You can make this chicken alfredo pizza in a few different ways, but the basics are that you need a loaf of french bread, white alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese and cooked chicken. You can then choose to add whatever other toppings you want to the pizza.
What are good toppings for chicken alfredo pizza?
- Bacon Bits
- Red Onion
- Green Onion
- Bell Pepper
This pizza can be loaded up with any toppings you like. My kids usually just want the sauce, cheese, and chicken, maybe some bacon too. Where as my husband and I like it loaded up with yummy fresh vegetables too. The great thing about this french bread pizza is we can make one side of the loaf for my kids, and another loaded with whatever we want for us.
This chicken alfredo french bread pizza is so simple to make, thanks to the french bread crust for the pizza. It only takes about 5 minutes of prep work, and then it all bakes up in only about 15 minutes. You can make it extra easy by also using a store bought alfredo sauce, and rotisserie chicken. Or you can of course make your own alfredo sauce, and cook up some grilled or pulled chicken. You choose.
This pizza is perfect for any night you want a quick and easy meal. It’s easy enough to be made during the week when you only have 30 minutes to make and eat dinner. It’s good enough for Friday night pizza night. You name it.
This chicken alfredo french bread pizza is so creamy, cheesy, and delicious. It’s the perfect pizza that the whole family will love!
Looking for more Pizza Recipes?
- French Bread Pizza
- BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
- Breakfast Pizza With Gravy
- Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Email
Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf of french bread
- 3/4 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded or diced chicken (already cooked)
- bacon bits
- red onion
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut your french bread loaf in half (hot dog style).
- Spread your alfredo sauce evenly over the top of the two french bread loaf halves.
- Sprinkle about 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of each half of french bread.
- Sprinkle the chicken and other toppings evenly over the cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Fake in the oven for 12-17 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starts to turn golden.
- Allow pizza to cool for about 5 minutes then slice and serve.
Leave a Reply