This chicken alfredo pizza is a must make for pizza night. It’s got a delicious creamy alfredo sauce, topped with mozzarella, parmesan, chicken, and spinach.
Pizza has been my favorite food for, probably my whole life. I love the flavor possibilities with different sauces, and pizza toppings. This chicken alfredo pizza is another amazing option to add to the mix.
This chicken alfredo pizza recipe can be as easy, or a little more complicated (but still easy) as you like. You can make it with a store bought pizza dough, store bought Alfredo sauce, and rotisserie chicken meat. Or you can make homemade pizza dough, the best homemade alfredo sauce, and even grill your own chicken. Either way, the pizza will be delicious!
Ingredients Needed to make Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- pizza dough
- alfredo sauce
- raw spinach
- cooked chicken breast
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to make Chicken Alfredo Pizza?
Make the pizza dough first if you’re going homemade, because you’ll need to let the dough rise.
Then make the alfredo sauce. Add the butter, whipping cream, and parmesan to a medium sauce pan and let it simmer, stirring occasionally until it thickens a bit. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Set the sauce aside.
Roll out the pizza crust. Spread your crust out until it is about 12 to 14 inches on a lightly floured surface, and about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Transfer the crust to a baking sheet if you’re using one (or if you’re using a stone, keep it on a pizza peel)
Spread the prepared alfredo sauce all over the prepared crust.
Spread spinach all over the sauce.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of the sauce.
Sprinkle the chopped and cooked chicken evenly all over the cheese.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese all over the pizza.
Bake the pizza in the oven for about 8 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly all over.
Tips for making Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- Add 1 clove garlic to the alfredo sauce for a garlicy flavor.
- Add par boiled broccoli to the pizza instead or in addition to the spinach.
- Add other toppings that sound yummy to you like crumbled up diced ham, diced onion, diced tomatoes, etc.
How to store leftover Chicken Alfredo Pizza?
Wrap leftover pizza in plastic wrap, or store it in a ziptop bag, or airtight container for up to 4 days. Reheat slices in the microwave for 30-40 seconds, or in the air fryer at 375 F for about 5 minutes.
This chicken alfredo pizza is going to become a new favorite for you, and your family. It’s creamy, cheesy, rich, and so delicious!
More Pizza Recipes:
- French Bread Pizza Recipe
- Chicken Alfredo French Bread Pizza
- Spinach Artichoke Pizza
- BBQ Chicken Pizza
Connect with Like Mother, Like Daughter
Be sure to follow us on social media, so you never miss a single post!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Put a pizza stone in the oven if you have one.
- Spread the pizza dough out into a large 12 to 14inch circle on a lightly floured flat surface.
- Carefully transfer the dough to a pizza peel sprinkled lightly with flour and corn meal. Shake it around to make sure the pizza is loose from the peel.
- Spread the Alfredo sauce over the top of the dough. Leave about 1/2 inch free on each edge for the crust.
- Spread chopped spinach evenly over the sauce.
- Spread mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly over the cheese.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the chicken and mozzarella.
- Crumble up the bacon into pieces and sprinkle it evenly over the top of the pizza.
- Transfer the pizza to a cookie sheet, or to the pizza stone in the oven. (Tip: before we transfer the pizza we make sure the dough is loose on the pizza peel, by shaking the peel a little bit to make sure the pizza moves. If it is not moving freely, lift up the edges of the pizza and add a little more cornmeal all around until it is loose enough.)
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Let pizza set for about 4 to 5 minutes. Cut into slices and enjoy.
- Sprinkle prepared pizza with chopped parsley if desired.
This chicken alfredo pizza was first posted on July 17, 2012. The photos and text were updated on February 18, 2022.