I am so excited to be participating in Alli’s 30 Day’s of Halloween on her blog Cupcake Diaries. Alli is one of my blogging BFFs and Halloween is her favorite holiday. So if you check out her blog here you can see my and 30 other awesome Halloween inspired posts from crafts, to recipes, to decorating ideas, to costume ideas and more.
For my Halloween/fall post today have decided to share my delicious chocolate chip pumpkin muffin recipe with you. I love the combo of chocolate chip and pumpkin so much. Whenever we go to the grocery store and I see chocolate chip and pumpkin muffins or cookies I want them so badly. But now I can make chocolate chip pumpkin muffins on my own and they taste even better!
Chocolate Chip and Pumpkin Muffins
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup water
3 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cloves
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp allspice
10 oz chocolate chips.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together you sugar, brown sugar, vegetable oil and eggs until combined.
3. Stir in your pumpkin and water.
4. In a separate bowl, combine your dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cloves, cinnamon, salt and all spice.
5. Add your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients slowly while stirring.
6. Add your chocolate chips to the batter and carefully fold in to the mixture.
7. Grease your muffin pan with cooking spray.
8. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 of the way with batter.
9. Bake mini muffins for about 13 minutes in preheated oven. Bake regular sized muffins for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy these festive and delicious treats!